Flossie Patterdale DofB 12.06.14 Portslade Brighton

Dogs that have found their forever home
Wenders

Re: Flossie Patterdale DofB 12.06.14 Portslade Brighton

Post by Wenders »

What a fantastic update thank you so much for posting this. I’m Flossie’s previous owner, it’s so nice that you can tell she had a good start to life and was loved, she really was, it was heartbreaking having to give her up, but after 18 months of trying to resolve the problem between our two dogs, we had to admit defeat that they would never be able to be together again and the kindest thing to do for them both was to rehome one.

I’m over the moon that Flossie has found a new loving home, she looks so happy and settled.

I would love to see more updates on how she is doing. Thank you for loving her as much as we did.
Cottonsocks22

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

Awwww I am so sorry that you had to part with Flossie,I completely understand your reasons though,so heartbreaking for you💔

She is such a little sweetheart and I think she will thrive as an only dog,she craves love and affection which she is receiving in heaps.

I can give you my word that Flossie is and always will be cherished.My parents are retired and she will never be on her own and we live across the road from The Downs and so lots of lovely walks too.Flossie loves a good sniff bless her😍.I will definitely keep you updated and so sorry again Wenders that you sadly had to part with such a gorgeous girlie❤️xxx
Cottonsocks22

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

Well it has been 8 weeks since bringing gorgeous Flossie home with us.We are loving every day with her,wow,how much fun are Patterdales!If you are not a couch potato and LOVE walking and PLAYING then we can definitely recommend rehoming a Pattie!😍😍😍
Flossie is the loveliest little girlie and has brought so much energy which we absolutely love.She is tennis ball mad and we think if given the chance she would chase one 24 hrs a day!😂
Nothing fazes Flossie,she will still walk miles even in torrential rain and could not care less about getting covered in mud as long as it involves a tennis ball!😃
Thank you so very much again for letting this sweetheart come home with us,she has settled fantastically💖💖💖
11B33399-917A-4A21-8226-8D21CC03A80F.jpeg
B8CF320D-B39B-490D-A9E7-12F4C8DA2B3B.jpeg
FA5B6F4A-AB18-4F5F-9AA9-B6328B388535.jpeg
4299A3D0-71C1-42AC-AC37-175D232CCEB0.jpeg
Wenders

Post by Wenders »

Another wonderful update. She looks so so happy. I love the photo of her with the yellow and green ball, it shows her little kink in her ear, which I loved. She looks very smart, with her beard trimmed. Flossie is so so lucky to have found such a loving family. Please give he a cuddle from us, not a day goes by that I don't think of her.

Hope she is coping ok with the fireworks, although she was never quite as worried about them as the one that is snuggled shaking on my knee at the moment.

It really does look like she is enjoying every second with you all, she is one lucky girl.
Cottonsocks22

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

Oh yes her kink is so adorable and also how her ears flap like spaniel ears when she runs after the ball,so cute!😍
She has had a trim around and about,beard and slippers have all gone now as you saw.She is so well behaved when being combed/brushed too so guessing Flossie was very used to that.We have never had a dog stay so still,bless her.
We will definitely give her a hug from you for sure and promise that she is truly so so happy and loved.

So far so good with the fireworks,she even walks round the block in the evening with fireworks going off and she is not bothered at all,we have never had a dog so unfazed it is incredible!
We feel for you though with Flossie’s sibling being nervous,our other dogs have all been terrified too,so sad to see.
Fingers crossed on the 5th then that Flossie may not be too bad at all.

We feel very lucky too to have Flossie in our lives and so glad she is out of kennels.We hope that you can take comfort in knowing that she is in a nice warm and loving home and hopefully her sibling is happier now and more relaxed too❤️
Cottonsocks22

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

It has been 3 months now that Flossie has been with us,she is the sweetest,most hilarious and boldest little doggie,love this girl so much❤️

She makes us laugh everyday with her antics like the way she greets you jumping up at the front door with a toy in her mouth whilst wiggling her whole body and growling(friendly) at you.
Also the way that after she has been towelled off after getting wet she drags and rubs herself along and over the carpets to try to finish off the drying process!😂
The funniest thing though is do not ever stop stroking or making a fuss of Flossie because if you do then her paw will most certainly come across and claw at you to tell you to stop ignoring her!
This little paw even comes across when she is sat on the front seat of the car and you are driving!Low and behold if you change gear and dare to stop giving Princess Flossie your full attention!😂

At least we know that spending Christmas Day and Boxing Day with family will not faze Flossie!She will absolutely love the attention and being spoilt!
On that note Flossie would like to wish all at RR and all forum followers a very Merry Christmas and hopes that a lot more of her doggie friends find their loving homes in the New Year,especially the Patties!😉🤞❤️
A06736E0-A797-47D9-9D44-195064679CC8.jpeg
1BE4372C-2592-4E71-9E39-D23ECF60E0EB.jpeg
A06736E0-A797-47D9-9D44-195064679CC8.jpeg
Attachments
C866D9D6-D3CB-48D1-8E2B-CC900702EE02.jpeg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Awwww Heart fill with love.gif]

Happy first Christmas together xxx
snowwave.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”