Apollo Patterdale DofB 10.10.18 Beccles Suffolk

Dogs that have found their forever home
MandaTK

Re: Apollo Patterdale DofB 10.10.18 Beccles Suffolk

Post by MandaTK »

Living the dream and dreaming the dream Apollo!!! xxxx Heart fill with love.gif]
RedSeaDog

Post by RedSeaDog »

I thought it was about time we gave an update on Apollo.
He has fully settled in at home now. He really is a delightful little chap to have around the home. He loves his cuddles and playing with his toys, and just enjoys chilling out in the garden now the finer weather is here.
Happy owners and happy dog.

Apollo 2.jpg

Apollo 1.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Thank you for the update I love updates on Apollo x Xxx Apollo looks so happy and healthy. Huge thanks. A big hug coming your way gorgeous boy xxx Kiss of love.gif
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Aah, he's looking great! Thanks for the update and fab photos.
RedSeaDog

Post by RedSeaDog »

We go through this routine every morning when trying to get his harness on for walkies. He thinks it's all part of a big game...

Apollo.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Totally made me laugh out loud. Thank you xxx he is so funny!!! love4.gif love4.gif
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

roflmao.gif Bless him! Lovely to see him so happy and relaxed in his special home. x
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

He looks like he is in a straight jacket lol.gif
Lacemaker

Post by Lacemaker »

Paddling pool_opt.jpg
I thought it about time that Apollo's mum added her bit. What a sweetheart we have adopted; he is so full of life and fun and everyone adores his white paw and cute furry face. He is happy to entertain himself around the garden but also loves his cuddles too. He is looking forward to meeting up with his 'girlfriend' Bonnie, a pretty springer Spaniel when things relax a bit more; they are always so pleased to see each other when walking out. Plus he has his buddy, Casper, the border collie and they race round and round and round the garden like mad things. We bought him a paddling pool this week, which he's taking to ... slowly. Plus he adores anything the squeaks, especially tennis balls!
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Lucky Apollo, what a great life you have now. Doggy friends too! You deserve it, sweet boy x

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”