Phoebe AmBulldog DofB 01.10.18 Warlingham

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Martine wsstle

Re: Phoebe AmBulldog DofB 01.10.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Martine wsstle »

Look at you phebs great to see you phebs is such fun to be around and the most adorable puppy thanks for brilliant news
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

So inbetween emails and phone calls I'm NOT spending my time having a little weep over my last few weeks of photos, ok well maybe I am....
20191227_123457~2_resized.jpg
Concentrating face

20200201_135431_HDR_resized.jpg
no treats, just practising "kisses" Kiss of love.gif

20200201_135227_HDR~2_resized.jpg
Phoebe Kardashian wink.gif

20200201_135455_HDR_resized.jpg
just a gentle soul under the puppy loopy-ness love4.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Totally gorgeous photos Mrs P of the utterly gorgeous Phoebe xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Photos to make you weep love4.gif Gorgeous girl. Emotional time for all those at Guildford, I am thinking of you all as we welcome the lovely dogs back to Gatwick.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Phoebe is a giant puppy with a big heart - very affectionate and loves people. She’s come so far in her training. She’s ready for her home - just needs that family with experience with large breeds and who can give her all the cuddles she’ll ever want 💕💕💕
Focused on walker Vee
Focused on walker Vee
5DDD6D08-6144-425F-8D3A-5B1DDC261F85.jpeg
A74E6CF9-74BC-4A6D-A361-B4A21C90D87E.jpeg
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Phoebe is a big dollop of lovliness!!! She has matured and blossomed in to a lovely young lady but still has her gorgeous giddiness - I hope she never loses that, it makes phoebe, phoebe. She still tries to mug my pockets of treats but listens to uh uh and wait. Phoebe is a tad fickle, anyone giving her treats is her new bestie. First it was me, then Terry, then Stuart, but she loves all people.....she just loves those with treats a little bit more......Xx
CCD044A8-39FD-4FA9-A871-6F8EA0B6AC9A.jpeg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I love that Phoebe is in the first kennel as you walk in the block, because the welcome you get is amazing, she's such a friendly dog. It reminds me of Percy at Godstone a few years back, seeing that face first!
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Vee Doe

Post by Vee Doe »

Walked the incredibly gorgeous phoebe, Friday and today, what an absolute darling she is!!! She has settled now in Gatwick and pulls a lot less in/out kennels. She adores interaction and obviously treats but don't we all. She adores a good scratch and has the most adorable face and eyes when she looks at you. She still only likes a short walks due to building up her muscles as she's grown fast hence her size.
Me and Nada even started a bit of clicker training today, what a fast learner she is, like a true Ambull she just wants to please you. Calm energy is best (i discovered today) as she's essentially just a puppy in a very big exuberant body lol but she literally has not a bad bone in her body.
With the right experience and guidance she is going to be even more absolutely amazing than she already is.
Whoever has the true good fortune of being this furbaby's human, who will give her all the love and training she deserves, they are going to have an amazing adoring, loyal companion for life.
I love walking/spending time with her and request to walk her every time i go but I'd love even more to see her in her forever home. Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Phoebe AmBulldog DofB 01.10.18 Warlingham

Post by xxlynne »

Chris and Nicola came to meet Phoebe today who has been keenly in their eyes for some time now.

Phoebe is going to be gradually introduced to 2 young cats hence Trial Adoption as we cant quite predict how she will settle.

Kiss of love.gif bighug.gif
Orla

Re: Phoebe AmBulldog DofB 01.10.18 Warlingham

Post by Orla »

wheyhey.gif Great news for Phoebe!! Fingers crossed 🤞

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”