Bruno Staffie DofB 04.13 Maidenhead

Dogs that have found their forever home
Beccastj

Re: Bruno Staffie DofB 04.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Beccastj »

I walked Bruno today and he carried his little teddy with him all the way. In the paddock he swapped his teddy for a tennis ball and jumped up for a cuddle after each throw of the ball.
4C2A78AB-A52D-4672-AD40-56FE907D6405.jpeg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Had a fab walk with little Bruno on Sunday and yes he did carry his little ducky toy thing all the way around. I like this little guy, he is so cute, he loves showing you his toy and being told what a good boy he is. Obviously I don`t know what he is like in a home but I get the feeling he would be no trouble just as long as he has his toys and a comfy sofa. After our walk he wanted to go to the paddock but I didn`t have time, maybe next time little Tiger boy.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Lil Bruno is such a cuddly little chap, after walking on Saturday (where he was a very good boy) I took him to the love hut for cuddles and he couldn`t wait to jump up onto the sofa and snuggle into me. We also had a little play and I could see his happy cheeky staffy personality coming out. Back in his kennel we had more cuddles and it was very hard to get up and leave him, such a lovely boy.
Cheeky monkey face but look at his lovely honest eyes
Cheeky monkey face but look at his lovely honest eyes
Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 »

B1.jpg
Bruno is your typical little staffie, we had a good walk the other day. He was quite happy toddling along just me and him, and we stopped halfway for a little rest and a cuddle. He's still full of energy and is weary of other dogs, for this reason Bruno has a 'comfort lead' or a teddy come along on his walks so that he has something to hold and focus on when we pass 'scary things' he's coming along really well here at the rescue. he loves the time with his people, we went to the paddock area the other day and he perched himself next to me and gave me a big kiss!
B2.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Another great walk with Bruno on Sunday although it didnt start too well - he brought his teddy comforter along but by the time we had left the car park it had taken a good ragging and was in 4 pieces and not fit for purpose (Bruno 1 - Teddy 0) 0002.gif]
He did then do some lead grabbing and I thought I might have to take him back as I was worried he might hurt himself by jumping up but we carried on a bit and got across the road and round the corner and then he just stopped doing it and carried on walking normally. For the whole rest of the walk he was great, he pulled a little bit- just keen to get on with things and keep moving but did not need his comforter at all.
We saw Marshall and Princess on our time out and again he was a good boy, interested but happy to let them pass by with no fuss.
Going back into kennels he was also fine, no problem at all. Bruno is another little great cuddler/snuggler too!
FJB

Post by FJB »

What with the blustery weather it was a case of leads on, comfort toy in tow (a duck today) and straight down to the paddock for a play and cuddles. Once there I tucked his leads well away so he wasn't distracted (he tries to chew them) and we spent half an hour happily playing fetch in the paddock. He brought the ball back and dropped it by my feet so I could pick it up and throw it again - and was really well mannered and didn't try and grab the ball so it was fun for both of us. Then it was on to cuddles and boy does Bruno do lovely cuddles - plenty of side leaning on the sofa and then clambering on to my lap. I don't think he quite realised that he's bigger than my lap and no amount of squirming and shuffling around is going to make it any bigger or more comfortable 0002.gif]. In the end he settled on sprawling lengthwise across my lap and the sofa and I have to say it was great. I could give ear scratchies and tummy rubs and he could lick my face and ears ....
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

It was such a beautiful day yesterday that I took Bruno out for a lovely long walk, we were out for over one and a half hours in the sunshine, he loves his walks, he does not amble or sniff much - he likes to march along and keep on the move, I think he would walk all day if he could.
I bought him a new more robust toy ducky and he gave it a few shakes but then just carried it very gently all the way and it survived intact to live another day!! Afterwards we had cuddles in the love hut, he is such a friendly huggy little chap and he found a rubber toy which he had a good chew on until it was time to go back to kennels.
my new ducky
my new ducky
I can carry it all day
I can carry it all day
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Gorgeous Bruno. I walked Jeremy today and Jo had Baloo we walked with Mandy and Bruno. I am sure Mandy will post but Bruno settled after a while and seemed to love being with pals. When Mandy took him to the love hut we joined them after putting our charges back. How he loves it in their so gentle and so cuddly. A beautiful brindle boy xxxx love4.gif love4.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Yes Bruno was a little superstar yesterday! First gold star was he let me harness him no problem.
Second gold star he walked with others really well. It was the first time I have walked him with other dogs and I wasn`t sure how he would be but he was fine, a bit excited at first, he carried his toy ducky for a few minutes but then decided he didn`t need it anymore so I had to carry it the whole walk! Baloo was up front, Jeremy in the middle and Bruno bringing up the rear, he loved being part of the gang and made sure he wasn`t left behind. Afterwards we had mega cuddles in the love hut, he is an affectionate boy. Amanda and Jo came to see him as well and I think they were also rather taken with him when they saw how cute and cuddly he was!
Back in his kennel he also amazed me as when all the kennel activity had died down and it was all quiet he very nearly dozed off sitting in my lap!
Gorgeous boy. love4.gif
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Bruno wanted cuddles in the paddock today with Jo, rather than to play ball.
Sits in close between the legs for lean in cuddles
Sits in close between the legs for lean in cuddles
Slightly blurry, but you can see the smile
Slightly blurry, but you can see the smile

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”