Buttercup Fawn JRT x DofB 27.03.19 Staines, Middx

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Buttercup Fawn JRT x DofB 27.03.19 Staines, Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
buttercup1DSCF6747.jpg
Buttercup's Story: Buttercup was found abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Buttercup will be neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Buttercup is in foster with 3 other dogs, cats and lovely peeps! whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
buttercup2DSCF6749.jpg
buttercup3DSCF6730.jpg
daisy4DSCF6767.jpg
Buttercup's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Hi Lynne would you at terrierrescue like to help 2 terrier pups who were found abandoned by a playing field filthy dirty, unchipped etc. Obviously dumped. S&S Amanda

Buttercup came into our Rescue today 2.7.19
Pups.JPG
MandaTK

Re: Terrier Pups DofB 27.03.19 Gatwick Kenns today

Post by MandaTK »

Oh my goodness who could callously dump these puppies. No worries little ones you have come to the right place and you will be loved to the max xxxxxxx Kiss of love.gif
anne

Re: Buttercup Fawn JRT x DofB 27.03.19 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a little sweetie. Sharing a kennel with her sister Daisy. A little worried at first, Buttercup soon found her feet and bounced and sniffed around the woodland with little Daisy by her side.
buttercup5DSCF6745.jpg
buttercup6DSCF6716.jpg
buttercupdaisy1DSCF6709.jpg
buttercupdaisy2DSCF6774.jpg
buttercupdaisy3DSCF6770.jpg
buttercupdaisy4DSCF6779.jpg
Froggie757

Re: Buttercup Fawn JRT x DofB 27.03.19 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Froggie757 »

I just had to go for puppy cuddles while I was at the kennels on my admin day and this little girl stole my heart. She is so affectionate, straight on to your lap for cuddles, loves being picked up and just held, she stares deep into your eyes and gives fantastic puppy kisses. I’m truly in love, get that homing application in quick! love4.gif
Nurse Flo

Re: Buttercup Fawn JRT x DofB 27.03.19 Cove Hampshire Foster

Post by Nurse Flo »

Baby Buttercup has come to stay at the madhouse.

She travelled so well on her journey here last evening, not a peep just an interest in all going on around her.

She was a bit overwhelmed initially meeting my pack (but then again my girls are rather massive compared to teeny tiny Buttercup) but since then she delights in being with them.
She is particularly keen on one of the Otterhounds who has taken Buttercup under her wing and is very tolerant of her jumping all over her and pulling her long ears!

She was very settled on her first night, has eaten well, seems to be a bright and keen learner with regard housetraining and is just such a joyful little person.

She looks a mini golden German Shepherd with her black muzzle - totally gorgeous.
2C89138E-8749-4F8D-B7AD-3C870FCCF29E.jpeg
89B1A1F5-059A-4153-97C5-4CCCE69A15B4.jpeg
5E28F582-954B-4221-A39E-E984ED276D59.jpeg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Gorgeous girl and your pack are amazing Faith xxxx
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Thanks Manda. They are a special and rather forgiving lot. Just as well 0002.gif]

I have introduced the crate today.
The plan being for careful introductions with Buttercup with the door open almost all of the time.
Hoping for it to work both ways - for Buttercup to have a quiet sanctuary and for me to pop her into whilst the cats get used to yet another strange dog sharing their home.

Well, Buttercup has immediately taken to the crate!
I was planning for a few days of the crate sitting quietly in the corner but on several occasions already Buttercup has taken herself off to it of her own free will.
Once I found her having a snooze and the other time she was having a good chew of a horn.

A fabulous start for the sensible use of a crate with a pup.
Good girl Buttercup love4.gif
4C4A7329-42A5-444E-8EEE-F0C7EA5552D0.jpeg
7A04F12E-6F62-414B-9257-4FA646F02319.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Oh my what a sweetheart xxxx
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Buttercup made herself a nice bed with the sofa cushions!
Buttercup made herself a nice bed with the sofa cushions!
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

Teeny tiny dog and ball in big dogs bed!
Teeny tiny dog and ball in big dogs bed!
love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”