Benn Rottie DofB ?2014 Reading Berks

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Benn Rottie DofB ?2014 Reading Berks

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
benn4DSC08015%20(1).JPG
Benn's Story: Benn was found with another male Rottie abandoned and unclaimed within a Northern council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Benn is now neutered, chipped, and under going vaccinations. Benn was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
BennDSC08006.JPG
Benn1DSC08007%20(1).JPG
Benn3DSC08009%20(1).JPG
Benn's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 25.4.19 I have emailed several breed specific rescues for two beautiful Rotties found together. Around 4-5 years old. Both nice boys -one a little more nervous (Thor) than the other (Benn) but both very sweet boys. Please can you help Carolyn

We offered on both but only Benn available
Benn.jpg
MrsP

Re: Benn Rottie DofB TBAss Cmes Gatwick 3rd May

Post by MrsP »

Heart fill with love.gif]
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Be still my heart what a beautiful rott bott 😍😍😍
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Heart fill with love.gif] that face
SimonF

Re: Benn Rottie DofB ?2014 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SimonF »

Looks so much like my first dog Sam. Love a Rottie love4.gif
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So I was lucky enough to take gorgeous gentle Benn for his first walk and I have to say I’m totally in love love4.gif. This boy is absolutely stunning inside and out, despite obviously having a confusing day the day before Benn welcomed me into his kennel without any issues. A gentle sit command had him quickly placing his bum allowing me to clip on his leads and off we went, paying no attention the commotion of the other dogs around him. Benn walks really well on loose leads but does stop regularly for sniffing and wee’s 😀. We were following some other dogs for a while and whilst Benn showed interest by putting his ears up he isn’t pull or speak and waited patiently when we stopped until we told him to continue. During our walk Benn showed what a clever and well trained boy he is with not only a lovely sit and paw but also a down which was rewarded by big fusses and sausage treats. I cannot sing this boy’s praises highly enough he is just beautiful and will be an amazing addition to his forever home which hopefully will come along soon.
See how lovely I sit
See how lovely I sit
How handsome am I
How handsome am I
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Very handsome indeed is Benn ...
DSC08002.JPG
DSC08003.JPG
DSC08014 (1).JPG
DSC08002 (1).JPG
:welcome.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

DSC08005.JPG
DSC08013.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

And here's Benn with walker Ben - smile Ben(n) I said which made me giggle !!!
DSC08008.JPG
DSC08009 (1).JPG
DSC08015.JPG
I have a feelings Benn's stay may be a short one and he's going to be a very popular boy with the walkers !
:welcome.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Heart fill with love.gif] Benn is an absolute WOW with everyone he meets, greets or even glimpses and gains eye contact... L O V E

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”