Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 01.09.11 Islington London

Dogs that have found their forever home
MandaTK

Re: Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 01.09.11 Charlwood Foster

Post by MandaTK »

Oh Good Luck beautiful Jess. You are so special. Can you ask Chrissy to let us know as soon as possible!! Love and hugs little one you deserve the best. xxx angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Well.....Jess is one lucky little lady !

Today Fiona came to wisk her away in a fab new motorhome for adventures and fun up town....Jess was her usual charming self and am so happy Fiona has stepped forward to offer our little survivor a loving home , which is pet free and even better is a bungalow as Jess finds coming down stairs a little tricky..the garden is all walled off and Fiona is going to share her retirement days and nights with Jess who can at last relax in a home and access all areas ! woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]

Thank you so much to Kim for getting Jess free from her abusive past and passing her on to Rescue Remedies to help find her new home as although Kim would have dearly loved to keep Jess the household set up including three big Spaniels who never took to Jess didn't work.Thanks to Lynne for making space for Jess and Dianne for her thorough homing process.

I was glad to have fostered her to save her from kennels as Jess is a sensitive soul and not suited to kennel life, I have got to know her little traits and how sweet she is.

Fiona has promised to send photos of Jess in her new home :goodluck.gif: Jess and Fiona and enjoy your new life together, we look forward to hearing of your adventures.XX
Eyeing up the motorhome , looks cool ! Fiona and Jess
Eyeing up the motorhome , looks cool ! Fiona and Jess
Me n Teddy are off on a new adventure to London :0)
Me n Teddy are off on a new adventure to London :0)
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

k2715.gif k2727.gif [0128.gif]

Up..... Up....... and away! Good luck Jess and Fiona enjoy your day adventures and quiet nights together..

Our thank you Chrissie for opening her home up to Jess to keep her out of kennels...it was very much appreciated by all
MandaTK

Re: Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 01.09.11 Islington London

Post by MandaTK »

It happens at times and today I have been in tears reading that little Jess has now found her lovely HOME!!! I haven't even met Jess but she entered my heart with her tale and she now has found the most wonderful person in Fiona. Fiona THANK YOU. I look forward to lots of updates. Chrissy thank you so much for keeping this beauty out of kennels, for showing her that humans can love so much and seeing her safely on her way to a new gorgeous life. Tears indeed of happiness. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: Heart fill with love.gif]
Last edited by MandaTK on Thu 16 May 2019 19:49, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Aw Mandy, I know what you mean, it's that little face, those sad eyes in the first photos when she was in a bit of a predicament through no fault of her own, and add to that she is so tiny and tripawd. love4.gif

Here are a few pics of Jess in her very own new home to warm all our hearts !
Hmm nice pad :0) all for me !
Hmm nice pad :0) all for me !
Checking out my new garden !
Checking out my new garden !
Judy

Post by Judy »

I am so happy for Jess and thank you so much to Fiona. I met Jess on Tuesday and what a dear little soul so kind and gentle.
Well done Chrissy for making Jess's transition an easier and happier one. woo.gif]
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Jess is indeed a little treasure Judy, glad you got to meet her love4.gif

Fiona contacted me today to say Jess has settled very well and is a delightful companion, she has a new double clip harness and is booked in to the Vets tomorrow to register her etc..

Fiona wanted to thank all involved in the care of Jess . :goodjob.gif:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

It's a warm day...time for a splash ,Jess has her very own little paddling pool .

Thank you Fiona for the photo ! thumbs.gif thumbs.gif
Splish ! xxx
Splish ! xxx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Cuteness overload..............xxxxxxx :smiley-bounce016.gi: love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Lyndall

Post by Lyndall »

I've been scrolling through FB to see all the posts ever made about my own RR dog (Maisie Moo, who was with you for more than 4 years...) and I don't know how I got on Jess' page but am so glad I did. The dedication and love of all you RR folk in nurturing each and every dog and never giving up.. and especially all you fosterers... it is inspiring. By the time i got to Jess' adoption I was in tears. God bless you all xx love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”