Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 01.09.11 Islington London

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 01.09.11 Islington London

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Jess4.jpg
Jess's Story: Jess was taken in from an abusive situation. She had lost her hind left leg in a RTA in her past. Her owner saved her life by taking her in but she didn't cope with 3 resident spaniels and hads needed to live a separate life in her home. Circumstances then prompted her owner to find a safe Rescue who would endeavour to find her a family where she can relax and who understand Patterdales. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Jess is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Jess is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Jess1.jpg
Jess3.jpg
Jess's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 28.11.18: " Reason (s) for rehoming I rescued this 3 legged terrier 2 years ago from bad hands with all intentions of finding a home as she does not get along with my 3 female spaniels so is separated. It has proven difficult to find a home and she does deserve a better quality of life for her future years. Kim x"
Chrissy M

Re: Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 2013 Comes 27th April

Post by Chrissy M »

Jess 2 smaller.jpg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Jess 1 smaller.jpg
Jess 3 smaller.jpg
Jess and kim 4 smaller.jpg
What a sweetie ! Kim is en route with Jess and is having a pit stop at my place before arriving at our rescue this weekend, shall update more photos then.

:crossfingers.gif: Lets' hope for a loving home soon for this little trouper ! love4.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Jess TA 2 .jpg
Jess has arrived at my place for her BnB mini stay , she is an absolute DELIGHT ! Made friends with me instantly and had a nice walk around with myself and Kim.

Jess gets around very well, is VERY SMALL and is proven in a home...PLEASE CONSIDER HER PEOPLE ! xXx

Lady Jess is very loved and very sadly can't stay in her current place due to the three other bigger dogs.
Jess with me on my sofa saying hi, any more cheese ? Chrissy
Jess with me on my sofa saying hi, any more cheese ? Chrissy
Chrissy M

Re: Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M »

Jess sun 1 .jpg
Jess sun 2.jpg
Jess sun 3.jpg
More pics from today, Jess was dropped off a the Gatwick kennels by Kim and Lynne and Steph were there to greet her and hear about her nature and requirements, we left her with a large chew , her toys and bed and all her bit n bobbs,food she is used to,and a heavy heart knowing she is not suited to kennels but it is her very best chance of finding suitable home....bless you 'little legs' I hope your stay will be short and that your furry ever home is just around the corner and you can be happy once more Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chrissy M

Re: Jess Tripawd Patterdale DofB 01.09.11 Charlwood Foster

Post by Chrissy M »

Jess wasn't a fan of kennels, which is not surprising as she has lived in a home for 3 years,so I took her back home to mine for another little BnB break.

Lady Jess knew and she ran (yes she can run !) to my car and stopped at the door like a statue , love her love4.gif so sad she has had a hard time in life [cry.gif] [cry.gif]

Come on people, let's get this girl home, where she can relax, she is undemanding and teeny, tiny and very sweet.Not a yappy dog, she hasn't barked at all as yet and apparently is fairly quiet.

ONLY PET STATUS.....due to her past.....seemed quite chilled with on lead dogs passing on walks tho, so not too bad....off lead dogs she finds tricky so best avoided.

angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
Me n Teddy need a place to call home ….XX
Me n Teddy need a place to call home ….XX
Dennis Heally eyebrows ? dunno what you mean :0)
Dennis Heally eyebrows ? dunno what you mean :0)
I like a ride in the car, me n Teddy making our<br /> trip to Chrissys :0)
I like a ride in the car, me n Teddy making our
trip to Chrissys :0)
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

OMG she is totally adorable. Bless her having been through so much and I love her cuddling teddy. Promoting her on facebook lets get her her deserved loving home xxx love4.gif
Last edited by MandaTK on Wed 01 May 2019 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
Judy

Post by Judy »

Well done Chrissy Jess looks so happy to be back in a familiar place. Poor little soul I really do hope she finds her forever home so very soon she deserves it. angel13.gif]
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Thanks Mandy and Judy ….. :0) thumbs.gif

Jess is a really friendly girl, her rescuer Kim has done a fantastic job of making sure she is at ease with people, and you can tickle here chin endlessly.....more photos to come. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Jess 2 may 1 gof.gif
Jess may 2 2 gif.gif
If you want a teeny loving soul who is happy to be fussed and cuddled Jess is your girl...….. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

What are you waiting for ?????? love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”