Tommy Pomerian DofB ?2015 Moulsecoomb East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Tommy Pomerian DofB ?2015 Moulsecoomb East Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF3960.jpgtommy.jpg
Tommy's Story: Tommy was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Central London Area council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Tommy is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Tommy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF3969.jpgtommy.jpg
DSCF3963.jpgtommy.jpg
DSCF3953.jpgtommy.jpg
Tommy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 17.04.19: Thank you for taking Kia How do you do with cute fluffy type we have little dog Pom/spitz type he is quite afraid at the mo! Can you let me know ? Cx

Tommy comes on the 26th April 2019
Tommy.jpg
anne

Re: Tommy Pomerian DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a sweet little boy. Tommy's initial nerves as I entered his kennel were soon forgotten when I clipped on leads and we headed outside. He made us laugh as he bounced through the long grass, his legs lost from sight in the grass and just a bouncing ball of fluff visible. He posed like a pro while I took his photos. angel13.gif]
DSCF3965.jpgtommy.jpg
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

He looks very confident and quite transformed in those photos thumbs.gif
Beth

Post by Beth »

Walked Tom, the Pom today and I am smitten! He was so happy to see me in his kennel, super easy to clip leads on and just longing for human interaction and love!
Throughout our walk he did roly polies, gave me kisses and cuddles, he looks back from time to time just to check the 'hooman' was still there :-)
He is also smashing in selfies, he does know how to strike a pose! 😍
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Rock on Tommy 0002.gif]
BC5BB38C-3F37-4C5B-9B1E-D2D0A924810A.jpeg
E41AD5EA-6E58-4CB0-9200-987E058DE67B.jpeg
914548D9-850E-4D69-BAED-FBE0CE46F83F.jpeg
What a dude !

Loved his walk with new walker Chris and was brave at the stream !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Tommy Pomerian DofB ?2015 Moulsecoomb East Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Vicki, Darren and their 2 very well behaved boys Charlie and Louie bought the everso lovely family dog Beamer to meet Tommy today.

Tommy and Beamer settled well with each other. Tommy is going to be groomed this week and generally pampered this day forwards!
Jan Case

Re: Tommy Pomerian DofB ?2015 Moulsecoomb East Sussex

Post by Jan Case »

Didn’t think Tommy would be in Rescue long, way to go Tommy. :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”