Lucas Staffie 01.02.2013 Horley

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jojokate

Re: Lucas Staffie 01.02.2013 Horley

Post by Jojokate »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: yes Lucas ! Good boy.
So happy he’s found his home for life x
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Congratulations Karen, so lovely that you have adopted Lucas bravo1.gif
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

So missed little Lucas whilst I was away and so happy he is now completing my family. Today was the first day in his forever home and our long life together full of adventures. Love this sweet little boy, even his windy bottom!
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Such wonderful news love4.gif
Ilovestaffies

Post by Ilovestaffies »

I'm so so so happy he's in a forever home and such a good one too.
I could tell you loved him by your comments about him while you fostered him awwww I'm so pleased for you and lou lou
Had a cry but I'm so happy to hand over the mummy title to you Karen
Lucas is so lucky to have you as his new mummy
Thankyou for giving him his forever home he's such a lucky boy
I couldn't have asked for a better person to have our boy as your son if you ever need to know anything from his past send me a message hun but I can finally stop worrying bout him being moved from such a good home to a new one thank you again Clare pete grant gary xxxxx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Belated pictures of Karen with her little boy
Lucashomed (1).JPG
Lucashomed (2).JPG
Ilovestaffies

Post by Ilovestaffies »

Kiss of love.gif so so happy karen I cant explain how happy we are that lucas found you and chose you as his new mummy and you chose him.
We will never be able to thankyou enough.
You saved that little boys life.
I've got lots of photos of Lou lou as a puppy n growing up I'm happy to send them to you on here or in a file hun just let me know
Congratulations again and good luck with the squeaky toys hehe sounds like hes introduced him self to your neightbours already lol x
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

I popped round to Karen's yesterday to drop off some items donated to the Rescue for a car boot sale she is doing this weekend and was delighted to be greeted at the door by Lucas.

While I was walking at the kennels during his stay there our paths never crossed and I've only seen and read about him here on the forum. Oh my word - what a lovely little chap he is! He calmly said hello to me at the threshold and was happy to be given a scratch and a tickle before trotting back inside to his comfortable chair. After handing the donations over, I asked him if he was going to come back over and say goodbye to me, and he kindly did, so more scratches and tickles it was!

Such a gorgeous boy!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”