Hope Staffie DofB 10.09.14 Walton on Thames

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Hope Staffie DofB 10.09.14 Walton on Thames

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
hope1aDSC07949.jpg
Hope's Story: Hope was found abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Hope is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Hope is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
hope2DSC07947.JPG
hope3DSC07954.JPG
hope4aDSC07943.jpg
Hope's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Please can you help...

Tiny female staffie who has knee problems She's 3 years old. Tiny tot Friendly but choosy with dogs.
Hope.jpg
Kathys

Re: Hope Staffie DofB 10.09.14 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Kathys »

Had the pleasure of meeting gorgeous little Hope this morning. She's tiny and oh so friendly - her tail didn't stop wagging the whole time we were out. She was happier walking on the grass so we didn't go far but sat for a while in the park where as soon as I stopped she wanted to cover me in kisses love4.gif My photos were terrible as I couldn't get far enough away from her but Tom helped out when I returned to the kennels and held her for me!
20190413_125756-535x450.jpg
20190413_125821-515x430.jpg
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

Took little Hope for another stroll to the park this afternoon. She wasn't worried by cars, trains, cyclists and boats and walked quietly passed the on lead dogs we met. She's not a fussy eater and ate all the treats I offered her - she knows how to sit for them and look appealing!
20190414_152804-774x1032.jpg
CarolynRob

Post by CarolynRob »

Beautiful. Thank you Lynne for taking her in. xxxxx
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

She is beautiful.
Sarahk

Re: Hope Staffie DofB 10.09.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Faith Hope and Charity ... Have faith Hope our charity will look after you and find you your happy ever after love4.gif
DSC07948.JPG
DSC07940.JPG
DSC07943.JPG
She's such a lovely little staffie love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

DSC07941.JPG
DSC07949.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

Hope is the most lovely little girl, we went for a lovely walk today with a couple of rest stops in the shade. We came across a couple of dogs and she seemed very friendly towards them, wanting to go and say hello. However we did come across a yappy non-RR terrier and she got scared and hid behind my legs! Sweetheart ❤

She walked like a dream, walking beside me the whole time, and was happy to walk behind when navigating the thinner paths.

We got to the stream but she didn't really care too much to go in, so we carried on.

Got to a shady spot on the common and we had a sit down with lots of cuddles and belly rubs. She also does a very good sit for treats!

I cant sing her praises enough, she's lovely looking, cuddly, teeny tiny and great on the lead. I'd take her home in a heartbeat if I could!
Didn't want to go in the stream!
Didn't want to go in the stream!
Laying next to me in the shade
Laying next to me in the shade
Belly rubs!!
Belly rubs!!
Those ears!!
Those ears!!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I met this tiny girlie this morning and I'm afraid I'm totally smitten! What a dream she is. We went for a walk with Anne and Freddie, and they got along really well together. Hope didn't react to any other dogs we met along the way and is an easy girl to walk on the lead. Hope is very friendly and well behaved. On returning to kennels, I made the fatal mistake ( I do it a lot lol) of sitting at a picnic bench and having Hope cuddle up on my lap, with her chin on my shoulder. This is a sure fire way of making me never want to put a dog back in its kennel! Lovely, lovely little dog who definitely has the knack of pulling at the heartstrings.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Elliesmum wrote: Mon 22 Apr 2019 14:42 On returning to kennels, I made the fatal mistake ( I do it a lot lol) of sitting at a picnic bench and having Hope cuddle up on my lap, with her chin on my shoulder.
Not sure who was enjoying the cuddles more!
DSCF3624.jpghope.jpg
DSCF3619.jpghope.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”