Suegalvin

Re: Rocky Patterdale DofB 01.03.18 Teddington Foster

Post by Suegalvin »

066A06C6-BB00-4B1E-9FD6-C9EA3087044D.jpeg
A Rocky and Tawa selfie!😄
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Good boy, Rocky, making lots of new friends.
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

Rocky is back at the Gatwick kennels. We are very sad to see him go. He is such a sweet dog. Unfortunately we are not around to carry on fostering him. I think Rocky would love flyball if anyone is interested in taking him to try that. His love of tennis balls is beyond anything I’ve seen. He has so much to give.
Elaine.scott1

Re: Rocky Patterdale DofB 01.03.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Rocky was excited to be going out, it has been a while since I walked him, what a difference being in foster has made to him. He is so good at passing other dogs. We had a lovely walk down to the stream where he had a paddle, then back into woods to sniff all the new smells. Rocky has proved himself in foster, please consider this dear little lad for his forever home 0077.gif
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

What a smasher Rocky is.
Not too happy in kennels and tells us all about it! 0002.gif]
I was running out of walking time today so took dear little Rocky for a runaround in one of our exercise areas rather than a walk.
Well, if Rocky thought that he was being short changed by not getting a walk he certainly didn’t show it - WOW - what a happy chappie!
We had a lovely time together with a mixture of fetch and cuddles. Rocky loved chasing a tennis ball but surprised me, having read his history, that he also wanted attention and cuddles too.
What a joyful young boy that is wasted in kennels.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Bless you rocky. You smashing lad xx
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Rocky has been so much calmer out and about since his foster break. He's proved to be good with other dogs and doesn't lunge any more around cars, bikes etc. He's so ready for his forever family.
xxlynne

Re: Rocky Patterdale DofB 18.03.18 Ingleton Lancs

Post by xxlynne »

Ian and Susan jumped in their car and headed south! They then got hopelessly lost and seemed to be circuling the kennels in a 2 mile radius but whey hey suddenly there they were and it felt like magic to see them meet little Rocky who so needed to fly away from kennels into a fell walking life which every Pattie is born for.
RockyHomedIan.JPG
Pictured in the dark  Rocky is Torchy!
Pictured in the dark Rocky is Torchy!
Saw a lovely photo album of Ian and Susan's 2 Patterdales brothers Patrick and Max who they sadly lost this year. Pictures of Ian's mountain quests... they both go walking and camping and Scotland will be discovered by little Rocky... fly high little boy you so deserve your family and adventures.
dymphnae

Re: Rocky Patterdale DofB 18.03.18 Ingleton Lancs

Post by dymphnae »

Enjoy your many adventures up north Rocky, lucky boy!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”