Rufus RR Lurcher DofB ?2015 Harefield Middx

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Rufus RR Lurcher DofB ?2015 Harefield Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2761.jpgrufusa.jpg
Rufus' Story: Rufus was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Surrey council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rufus is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Rufus was in boarding kennels near Gatwick awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.
DSCF2770.jpgrufus.jpg
DSCF2768.jpgrufus.jpg
DSCF2782.jpgrufus.jpg
Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.

Rufus's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to prepare Rufus for homing and find him his new home by the dog warden
Samsam

Re: Rufus RR Lurcher DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Samsam »

Rufus is a wonderful dog. Always super happy to see people and has a great temperament.

He is amazing on a lead. Lead is always slack with no pulling. He’s happy just to walk beside you and have the occasional cuddle.

I have loads of videos of him on walks but can’t figure out how to upload them lol.gif
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Samsam you need to put them on YouTube first.
anne

Post by anne »

Rufus is such a happy dog. When he smiles it spreads to his eyes and you can see the happiness shine in them. After his photo shoot yesterday, he set off for a walk with Sue and walking behind them with Victor, I could tell just how happy Rufus was throughout his walk. Rufus is super friendly with everyone, he was keen to make friends with all the people and dogs he came across. He really wanted to make friends with Victor, but Victor is happier walking with a dog who ignores him so Rufus was asked to respect his space, which he did without any fuss.
Rufus will be a fantastic family member for some lucky people and he will spread his happy, sunny nature wherever he goes.
DSCF2767.jpgrufus.jpg
DSCF2778.jpgrufus.jpg
joj

Re: Rufus RR Lurcher DofB ?2015 Putney London Foster

Post by joj »

Rufus has been an absolutely gorgeous companion these last few weeks but sadly my apartment/work lifestyle is not going to make him happy long term. So it is with great sadness on my part that the lovely Rufus is looking for a new home again. I cannot say enough nice things about him, he is a great dog who has such a lot of love to give. I hope we can find him the permanent home he deserves. To update you on the last few weeks, Rufus has loved exploring the Heath, is fascinated by squirrels and has learned to chase the tennis ball with huge enthusiasm. He’s been a great dog around the house, super well toilet trained and loves finding a spot in the sun to curl up in. What he really needs is his own lively and social environment ideally with a backyard he can run about in, he loves people and being busy. He would be really well suited to having another dog around, he especially loves meeting new friends on walks and is very gentle with other dogs. Rufus has been very gentle and kind with small children we have meet out on our walks and is a sweet natured boy. I hope that someone is able to help and we can find Rufus the lovely family he truly deserves!
Rufus 003.jpg
joj

Re: Rufus RR Lurcher DofB ?2015 Putney London Foster

Post by joj »

Few more shots of Rufus...he has the best smile!!
Rufus 001.jpg
Rufus 002.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Rufus RR Lurcher DofB ?2015 Harefield Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Stephanie and her niece came to meet Rufus today. Stephanie has waited for the right dog and Rufus fitted the bill perfectly
Rufushomed1.JPG
Rufushomed2.JPG
Rufushomed3.JPG
Rufusmum

Post by Rufusmum »

Just a quick update on Rufus! Had him almost 3 weeks now and feels like he's been a part of our lives for so much longer! Hes such a happy little chap who has been so well behaved and a pleasure to have around.
Hes found my bed... took him 5 days so much longer than I thought lol...and he most certainly makes himself comfortable!
I feel extremely lucky to have found him and I knew he was the one from when I saw his cheeky little face on the website. Thank you RR x
Not sure how to add photos yet so bare with.me!
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Brillant update :thanks.gif: :goodjob.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”