Dexter Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Worcester Park

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Simz

Re: Dexter (Blue) Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Simz »

:smiley-dance017.gif: He is beautiful ❤️ With his staffy smile! Go Dexter! Be happy thumbs.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi:
xxlynne

Re: Dexter Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Tina & Mark came and met the very lovely Dexter. He is now settling into his new home
Dexter2.JPG
[0128.gif] [0128.gif] [0128.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

It is sad to see that Dexter has been returned to kennels. I took him out this afternoon, he was very welcoming and excited to be going out. He is an easy boy to walk he doesn't pull except when we saw an off lead dog which Dexter did want to take a closer look at but to be on the safe side we kept our distance, he soon settled down once we had gone by. He is such a lovely boy and would certainly benefit from being away from the kennel environment, I do hope he will be lucky very soon and find that special home. Heart fill with love.gif]
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So sad to see the lovely Dexter back in kennels. It's no secret that I adore Dexter, to me he is a dream.
He is a staffie through and through. Super friendly, loves being out and about, May be a little bit picky about other dogs but easily managed and just wants to be at the centre his very own home.
Dexter will worm his way into your heart, all he needs is to be given the time to settle.
Don't keep this wonderful boy waiting for too long Heart fill with love.gif]
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Had the lovliest of walks today with Dexter. To me he is an absolute super star, everything you could possibly wish for in a dog. Super friendly with people, walks like a dream and definitely enjoyed rolling in the long grass today.
Unfortunately Dexter is not a fan of all other dogs, but I don't like all people!! Thankfully Dexter is fabulous with his muzzle and it really does keep him safe whilst out and about. It really doesn't bother him at all, a testament to how adaptable he is.
Love this boy Heart fill with love.gif]
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Dexter was an absolute superstar on his walk this morning.
For the vast majority of his walk we followed Anne walking Buster and not a peep from Dexter. He did a lot of rolling and cuddly kisses for me, which I loved! The only time he got a bit shouty was when he really thought he deserved a treat from me! which he probably did because Dexter really is a very good boy.
Ooh I love this boy, he's fabulous and I just know there is the most perfect home out there for him love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had a wonderful welcome from Dexter this afternoon. He did make me laugh whilst out when he started rolling around on his back, he was having such a lovely time wriggling around in the grass, he then decided he would carry on commando style creeping along on his tummy. He is such a lovely affectionate boy, he thoroughly enjoyed his sausage treats when we got back to his kennel. love4.gif
Judy

Re: Dexter Staffie DofB 12.03.14 Guildford Kenns

Post by Judy »

I am so impressed with Dexter he is just so accepting of his muzzle and makes no attempt to try and get it off during his walk. This afternoon we passed by another dog which Dexter didn't react to at all. During his walk he couldn't resist a good wriggle around on his back but this time didn't do his commando moves. Such a gorgeous boy. Heart fill with love.gif]
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

It was my first time meeting Dexter today and he was a bit smaller than I imagined him to be. He was a very good boy, no problem putting his muzzle on with the help of a couple of treats, and very good on his walk. He did enjoy having a good old roll and wiggle in the grass when we stopped for a rest. When we got back he tried to take me to the paddock but I had others too walk so I couldn`t oblige him, bless him. Sorry Dex maybe next time boy.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I have to admit to having a massive soft spot for Dexter blue love4.gif love4.gif
How is he getting on?
Hope this darling boys home comes along very soon Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”