Henry Staffie DofB ? 2009 Caterham Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Henry Staffie DofB ? 2009 Caterham Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2074.jpghenry.jpg
Henry's Story: Henry was found abandoned and unclaimed within a North London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Henry is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Henry was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2070.jpghenry.jpg
DSCF2076.jpghenry.jpg
DSCF2093.jpghenry.jpg
Henry's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Adam of Broxbourne asked us if we could prepare Henry for his home and find that for him
anne

Re: Henry Staffie DofB ? 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Henry is a very sweet, friendly boy. He was as good as gold while I fitted him with a new harness and collar. Looking very smart and dapper he happily ambled around outside with Louise, taking in his surroundings. He is a little wobbly on his back legs, and I think the uneven ground was a little uncomfortable for him to walk on but he is a brave little fellow. He loves people and having cuddles and does not turn down a treat or two if offered. Henry is an older boy and his nature is very placid and welcoming. He would love a quiet retirement home with a warm comfy bed, a garden to potter in and lots of cuddles.
DSCF2067.jpghenry.jpg
DSCF2079.jpghenry.jpg
DSCF2080.jpghenry.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF2090.jpghenry.jpg
DSCF2092.jpghenry.jpg
DSCF2097.jpghenry.jpg
VAL

Post by VAL »

I took Henry out today. He had to wear a cone to protect a wound which made it difficult for him to sniff and to see properly where he was going. But Henry took it all in his stride. He is placid, takes treats gently and I'm sure he would have loved a cuddle if I could have got past his cone. It's true his legs are a little bit wobbly but then so are mine!
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

I had the absolute pleasure on bringing Henry home with me for an afternoon so he could get some quality time without his cone collar. This darling of a chap was a delight. The weather was shocking but he still asked me to let him out for his toilet. He was fascinated with my budgies but soon ignored them. Due to his wobbly legs he was unable to jump on my furniture so I set him up a little bed and considering he has never been here before after the initial happy excitement he laid down and fell asleep. Travelling in the car was also no issue - I let him in his own time jump in my rear footwell and get up on the back seat.

Whoever gives this gentleman a home is very lucky 🍀 and will also be very clean after he has finished giving lots of kisses 😘

I’ll post a short video and pictures ASAP
xxlynne

Re: Henry Staffie DofB ? 2009 Caterham Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Henry is a STAR and attracted everyone's attention and treats during his short stay with us... yes Henry found his home today with Eric who welcomed him home with open arms.. Helen will share all!
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

It was my total pleasure to take Henry on a short drive this afternoon to meet Eric. Eric was missing a staffie in his life after the very handsome Maxx passed 6 months ago. Henry absolutely delighted in having space to run around, rolling on the carpet, sniffing out the best places and thoroughly making himself at home, with a bit of help he even made it up on to the sofa for cuddles! I think these two will soon be the best of buddies and Henry will be spoilt rotten. Have a fab life together love4.gif
IMG_1455.JPG
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh wow how fabulous, saw the lovey Henry out on his walk on Wednesday and I thought to myself this beautiful boy will be in a home very soon, fantastic news :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wondeful news woo.gif] Be happy Henry love4.gif xx
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

I’m literally crying!!
I am so happy Henry has found his forever home - thank you so much Eric - you are a lucky lucky gentleman. I had Henry for a visit this week to have a break from kennels and he was an absolute diamond 💍😍😍😍😍

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”