Nike Tiny Staffie DofB 26.02.09 - 13th September 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Judy

Re: Nike Tiny Staffie DofB 26.02.09 Chessington Foster

Post by Judy »

I was lucky enough to take little Nike out this afternoon, usually he has already been walked by the time I arrive and so I often miss out. He is just a gorgeous affectionate boy who loves to have a fuss made of him. He walks with enthusiasm enjoying a bit of a nibble on the grass once in a while. He did have a bit of a bark at another dog we passed but as previously mentioned it is not a problem, I think he is just letting the other dog know that he is around. Nike is a gentle boy and enjoys having a fuss made of him. bighug.gif
frankie

Post by frankie »

See you soon little man missed you lots xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

Nike and I had another great walk this afternoon, he was very good at negotiating a couple of stiles, luckily he was able to squeeze underneath, it was a squeeze as he is a bit of a chubby boy. Despite this he certainly is an active boy and can manage and enjoys fairly long walks. He is such good company. love together.gif]
frankie

Post by frankie »

Collected Nike today after the fun day .Well done all it was great . He was very excited to see us .He found his ball and had a good run around the garden . He’s had a bath and is happily snoozing on my lap. Bless xx😴😴😴
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Thank you for fostering Nike again .... Kiss of love.gif
John

Post by John »

Little Nike looked very happy to see Frankie again on Sunday. He’s a great little boy and very lucky to have someone like Frankie who loves him. love4.gif
frankie

Post by frankie »

Today I took Nike to kennels to drop off some food donations from Pets Corner Morden. He said hello to Auntie Lynne and Anne . He continues to thrive in our care and loves his foster brother Harry (human not dog ).He was a skinny little man when he came to foster in March but he is a bit of a chubby chap now . Auntie Lynne says he will have to loose a couple of pounds to take the pressure off his back legs.

He is such a delightful little fellow, a proper TV addict and has us in stiches barking at dogs or men with hats or anything really we are watching.

He can be left for a couple of hours and he is not crated any more although he's not keen on being on his own. He likes his toys and happily plays on his own . He will bring his ball to your feet but will pick it up and run off with it before you can take it. He doesn't need long walks and will walk beside you, he will only pull if he sees a squirrel .
He will bark at other dogs when he sees them . He can snatch when taking treats we are still trying to get him to be gentle
He has met my 12year old dog savvy grandsons at the weekend and loved curling up with them .He sleeps on my bed and is the most loving fur baby . Bless him xx
xxlynne

Re: Nike Tiny Staffie DofB 26.02.09 Chessington

Post by xxlynne »

Frankie decided last night was the night that she would make Nike her very own. Nike so deserves this and loves Frances to the moon and back as witnessed on meeting them during the week. Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Congratulations Frankie and Nike 🎉🎉🎉
frankie

Post by frankie »

yes I’ve joined the failed foster club . I know it took me long enough not so long as John and Kyla though lol x thanks for the good wishes . This dear little dog stole my heart how could he not . Xxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”