Winston Shar Pei DofB 04.12.09 Sharnbrook Beds

Dogs that have found their forever home
MandaTK

Re: Winston Shar Pei DofB 04.12.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

I love that video of him watching him fall asleep. Good luck Winston darling xxxxx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

wheyhey.gif good luck beautiful boy x
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Everything crossed for you lovely boy :crossfingers.gif: you so deserve this
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Hey winston good luck youso deserve a nice peaceful loving home thanks for those cuddles
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Was so very pleased to see lovely Winston again today and even more pleased that I was the lucky one who got to walk him.
I remember Winston when he first came in and Anne and I did his photos, he was a confused and sad boy but very quickly realised that life was good and he was going to enjoy it woo.gif] Having not seen Winston for a few months I'm pleased to say that he is very much living by those rules. From the start of our walk Winston had me smiling, he's such a clown, he welcomed me wonderfully into his kennel and we had an amazing walk, Winston is loving life.
I love Winston, he's such a special boy and one of those dogs who just sneaks into your heart ❤️ I left Winston curled up in his bed dreaming of his next adventure, fingers crossed it involves a very snuggly sofa Kiss of love.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Winston was very pleased to see me this morning, and we had quite a long walk. He makes the most amazing noises, snuffling everywhere, he's like a little Hoover 0002.gif] He's a very sweet boy, and very friendly. I can't wait to see him in a home, where I'm sure his weight and coat will improve, away from the stress of kennels. He isnt keen on other dogs and just loves people and cuddles. Winston walked on a loose lead today, our walk was fairly dog free so he relaxed and was such a good boy.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Lyndall

Post by Lyndall »

An energetic boy in need of love and the best home. He just wants to love people. Truly heartbreaking lovely soul xxxxxxx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Winston is such a lovely boy. He’s snoring his head off as I write this - after finally coming in from the veranda. The children next door were stroking him - and he milked up every second of it - and rightly so. We had a short walk - bit too hot out for a beach walk - we’ll do that tonight. Xx
983B6915-3B85-4015-A2DB-2FA3994CDCE9.jpeg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Lovely of you to take Winston on holiday with you. Hope he’s ok x
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Winston enjoyed the beach!! He thought everyone there was there to say hello to him - and charmed quite a few people in to stroking him. He had a good paddle in a shallow pool of water - he was so content he barely noticed three or four off lead dogs passing. He’s such a loving little man - none of the aloofness shar peis can be known for. He’s snoring again now, sound asleep next to me. Xx
B2441FF1-9EC7-40A9-8B39-D40DB94A3519.jpeg
60D3067F-1800-41FC-9E8D-CA3E5504E991.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”