Banjo Patterdale DoB 22.10.17 Tadworth

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Elaine.scott1

Re: Banjo Patterdale DoB 22.10.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I got a lovely greeting from Banjo, I haven't walked him for a while. He is such a sweet boy, we walked down the lane he didn't walk to walk any further, so we had a slow walk back to the kennels, Banjo had a good sniff in the undergrowth. Banjo would suit a terrier aware family, who can manage his reaction to other dogs, he is a clever lad, it would not take long. I hope that Banjo's forever home comes soon Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

banjo after a few early sausages was v eager to get out and after a good walk round he quite fancied a trip to the paddock where he showed me how fast he can run and he also posed for a few pics- nice too see and walk you as always topdog
IMG_3615.JPG
IMG_3640.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I absolutely love Banjo, we went for a nice quite walk where he could explore all the smells terriers love. Banjo is very connected to you, he loves his treats and an ear scratch. With the right family to manage his reaction to other dogs, it would not take long for him to calm when passing dogs. As I have said before he is a clever lad, and would make a wonderful companion to the right family bravo1.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

IMG_3758.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took Banjo to the paddock today, it was great to see him playing ball, and having a good run, his speed is amazing. He is so good with his ball, not a all possessive , he is happy for you to pick up his toy. Lovely boy, he enjoys lots of treats back in his room positivo1.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Banjo is such a sweetheart, I love this little lad, we went to the paddock today and played ball. After a few zoomes he was ready to play. As I have said before his speed is amazing, it is lovely to see Banjo having a good time. Banjo would need a terrier aware family who could manage his reaction to other dogs, he would make a great addition to a active family. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Banjo and I had a lovely time in the paddock, he decided to destroy a large ball then play fetch with the small bits of the ball!! Even the rain and mud did not deter him from having a good time. He enjoyed lots of treats back in his room. Love this dear little lad, let's hope it is his turn to have a warm loving family 0077.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

April accompanied me with walking Banjo, the paddock was too water logged today, so we walked down the lane and in into the woods around the kennels, Banjo walked really well, I have him treats to distract him from other dogs. Absolutely love Banjo, the right family must be out there to give this lad a home Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

jan took banjo out for a v enjoyable trot round this morning banjo was on top form and wanted many cuddles and of course even more sausages- he is always a v affectionate and sweet boy
FYQZ1834.JPG
Tania Carson

Re: Banjo Patterdale DoB 22.10.17 Tadworth Temp Foster

Post by Tania Carson »

We are having a lovely time with Banjo ... perfect little lad for a CV19 lockdown, we have really lucked out!
It's always a concern when you have a new dog in the house that they may get themselves in a pickle, but this little boy is an absolute star and hasn't put a paw wrong. He has sussed out all the best spots - sofas, fluffy covered doggie day-beds, sun traps etc. He's polite going through the kitchen door to the garden and hasn't once pushed past. Fully house trained and tells you when he needs to go out.
Out and about :smiley-chores002.gif:
We have mainly been in the garden, where he displays a perfect recall, walk to heal, sit and beg. bravo1.gif
When we have been out on walks he is a bit of a tugger and needs work on his proven skills when there are outside destractions. He's sometimes a little nervous about changing direction, he freezes but only takes a few seconds to agree with the new route lol. A few days ago, whilst out for a long country walk, we passed sheep and cows and he didn't react at all, not even when the sheep charged off down the hill... what a star! Not so keen on other dogs, but so long as we keep a distance he is happy to wait until the 'danger' has past.... well, we are supposed to be social distancing 0002.gif]

Banjo is a great little Patterdale, gotta love those amber eyes and the radar ears! Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”