Blacka Staffie DofB 07.2009 Horsham

Dogs that have found their forever home
PaulB

Re: Blacka Staffie DofB 07.2009 Horsham

Post by PaulB »

So yes, we failed at our very first attempt at fostering and have adopted Blacka - I'll post a "family photo" soon. To be honest, I could see it coming after the first couple of weeks!
Thank you all for your very kind words, and to SarahK for the congratulatory treats (human and dog varieties) - it's lovely to know that others have a keen interest in Blacka's progress and well-being. I shall of course endeavour to continue providing regular updates.
I shall also continue my dog walking at Gatwick every week, but I don't propose to bring any more home - sorry!
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

ha ! wonderful ! Join the club of Fabulous Furry Forever home providers …..Brilliant, look at his little face, nice work Blacka ! woo.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] XXXX
Simz

Re: Blacka Staffie DofB 08.2012 Horsham

Post by Simz »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Great news! Congrats 🎉 Blacka is looking so good and healthy too! Well done 😊, enjoy 🐾🐾😬
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

woo.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif:
Thanks Paul and Julie. I'm so pleased for Blacka - he's very like our lovely Ty (RR Tyson).
Look forward to regular updates! :havefun.gif:
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Such wonderful news. I met Blacka on my very first day walking, he was looking very sorry for himself but snaffled up the treats on offer! It was on this same day that Blacka went into foster and his life changed forever. I am so happy for you all, your updates say it all, how much you love Blacka, he looks amazingly happy, like a different boy to the one that I first met. Can't wait to see future updates :D
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Hooray so pleased this little chap is staying with you. I think everybody was hoping for that outcome!! :goodjob.gif:
Well done and have lots of fun. woo.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Blacka woo.gif] xx
theflowerarranger

Post by theflowerarranger »

Oh Paul, I was frantically searching through the forum thinking where has blacka gone then the penny dropped I better look in rehomed! Briefly thinking how sad u will be that he’s adopted, so happy he’s staying with you!! I’m a failed fosterer too in pretty much same circumstances - it doesn’t mean we can’t help other dogs still. How lucky blacka is - he must have melted your hearts the way he is and you kids must be so attached too.you wld miss him terribly if you didn’t take him. He is an amazing dancer g - please please can U still try and keep us posted with your hilarious stories - well done you and so pleased for blacka
theflowerarranger

That was hilarious dog not dancer!!
theflowerarranger

I’m missing blacka updates..

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”