Ruby Staffie x DofB 06.06.12 Wanstead

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Jan Case

Re: Ruby Staffie x DofB 06.06.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Ruby and I walked with Geoff and Buds today. Ruby seems to understand now that we want her to help Buds relax around other dogs when we are out and she is such a good role model for him. We always go on a nice long walk with these two so that they feel they have had value from it, and Ruby is such an easy dog to walk, she is so good natured. She is such a good girl getting her harness on, even though she is really excited to be going out she sits patiently for you, once out we always start off with huge enthusiasm and once she realises she is going for a proper walk she slows down and is so well behaved on the end of her lead. I just cannot understand why this wonderful girl is still waiting for a family to claim her. She will make such an easy transition into home life. Total poppet Heart fill with love.gif]
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

Ruby was such a good girl today, she loves to smell all the interesting stuff she can find, although possibly a little too interested in some horse 💩 we came across!

She loves a treat and does a brilliant 'sit' without even being asked, very good girlie! And once she gets a treat she will keep looking back at you with those gorgeous brown eyes asking for more 🤣
20200919_201249_opt.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Ruby and myself had a power walk on Wednesday as it started raining when we were at our furthest point away from the kennels. I had no jacket out with me and was quiet happy with the pace thumbs.gif. As usual an incredibly easy walk, even with the seven (could have been more!) Irish wolfhounds shouting at Ruby from their paddock as we walked past them. Back at the kennels we had a bit of paddock play time with ball and then Ruby laid down to chew her fav ball whilst I gave her tummy rubs and strokes. I found a tick between between her eyebrows and being no good at removing these, Anne helped me, all the time Ruby remained happy chewing her ball enjoying the fuss - good girl Ruby love4.gif
I'm not asleep, just enjoying the ball
I'm not asleep, just enjoying the ball
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

So Ruby accompanied me yesterday with 3 potential new recruits to the volunteer walkers brigade. It's safe to say that Ruby was an outstanding ambassador and happily showed them her favourite walk, how quickly she likes to set off, how well she settles once she realises a proper walk is in the offing, how well she sits and takes treats and how obedient she is to commands to wait, sit and leave it (horse poo!!!) She seemed a little disconcerted to have so many people gathered around her when she topped for a sniff and they all forgot to stop too!! A gentle reminder about social distancing from me to them, and Ruby carried on with aplomb. This little girl is so ready for a family of her own and will be such an easy addition to that family. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Pegmilly

Re: Ruby Staffie x DofB 06.06.12 Holiday SouthCoast

Post by Pegmilly »

Ruby has been a star. She travelled well, a little anxious when we stopped at traffic lights but only little whimpers. She tried to grab a few bushes in the garden but a quick uh uh and she stopped instantly. The beach was a source of amazement for her - my arms felt her excitement!! Indoors, she’s tried each sofa and chair out, but has settled on my legs. Ruby thinks she’s the size of a chihuahua - my dead legs say otherwise. :shock: :shock: xx
70FFBA5C-0034-4BE9-BB05-673100ACFD90.jpeg
B9EFF0A4-E697-4767-866E-9EB65E3034E2.jpeg
62B0E0BC-33BB-4193-A1E1-6B38E62BB46D.jpeg
EE8F6927-4E5B-4FBC-A211-D27E16A4CC8B.jpeg
EFFAD361-DBB0-4740-BD9A-116B9697BED0.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

What a lovely update on Ruby lovely to see her on hols enjoying some home comforts ❤️❤️
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh Ruby Doobs how nice to see you enjoying a change of scenery. Have a great break Corinna, I hope it doesn't stay too wet for you both. Looking forward to updates on the lovely Ruby thumbs.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Ruby is 100% clean in the house - she woke me up at 3:00 to let me know she needed a toilet break. She couldn’t decide whether to sleep on the bed, under the duvet or in her bed in the bedroom. She done a little bit of each then settled on under the duvet. We’ve been on a windy, wet beach walk - Ruby immaculately behaved. She does pull but after 15 minutes she settles in to a fast paced walk. Ruby has surprised me by how calm, relaxed and loving she is indoors. She sits happily chewing a ball or removing the fluff from her teddy bear - totally undemanding. She will bring her ball over for a game of fetch but has learned very quickly meany Corrina doesn’t play fetch indoors but will take her outside in the garden and play. Xx
1EEBCAB8-0B50-472C-800A-D63C5AB3A3FA.jpeg
E0C03C96-F052-49FC-8C44-2D23DCBBFB6C.jpeg
Luella

Re: Ruby Staffie x DofB 06.06.12 Holiday Southcoast

Post by Luella »

My Christmas wish last year was for Ruby to find her home & here she is still waiting. She is such a beautiful looking girl & by all accounts affectionate & well behaved. Everything crossed that she finds her forever home very soon. :goodluck.gif: Ruby
Pegmilly

Re: Ruby Staffie x DofB 06.06.12 Holiday Southcoast

Post by Pegmilly »

Ruby is worn out - she loves her beach walks. She has been excellent indoors.....even if she does take up the whole settee and thinks my thighs are pillows...... Ruby has been soooooo cuddly, licking my face and hands, bopping me with her paw if I stop stroking her. She does not beg for food - in fact she’s become a little bit of a doggy diva. I cooked her a chicken which she loved but she removed all the skin from her bowl and left it in a nice, neat pile next to her bowl. Xx
8FE0E9A4-9CDE-4252-B75B-4853127B98C0.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”