Coco Patterjack DoB 4.2014 Gloucester

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Coco Patterjack DoB 4.2014 Gloucester

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2215.jpgcoco.jpg

Coco's Story: Coco has had trouble adjusting to a new baby in his home and his owners feel that he needs a family who can give him the exercise and attention he deserves. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Coco has lived with older children; he meets some dogs well outside but prefers to be an only dog in the home. Coco is not for small furries. Coco has some food sensitivities that can be easily managed with the correct food choices and medication when he has a flare up. Coco is neutered, chipped, and vaccinated. Coco is in in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst he awaits his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2217.jpgcoco.jpg
DSCF2227.jpgcoco.jpg
DSCF2220.jpgcoco.jpg
Coco's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
We were contacted by Coco's family, who needed to rehome him due to a new baby in the home.
Coco2.jpg
Coco1.jpg
coco3a.jpg
Coco4.jpg
Coco5a.jpg
Coco123

Re: Coco Patterjack DoB 4.2014 Hereford Own Home

Post by Coco123 »

Coco enjoyed his walk today over the fields. We met 4 dogs and Coco as always was very polite and came back when called :goodjob.gif:
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

What a little smasher! And lots of skills under his belt (or collar??). He will be a super companion for a Patty fan love4.gif
Coco123

Post by Coco123 »

Dear Coco,

I'm so sorry that I had to give you away sweetheart.

When I dropped you off with Lynne you went off happily. I can still see you trotting off to the kennel block with your tennis ball now.

I wonder what you are doing now, if you have enjoyed your walk today and your food. I also wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you..... I really hope not.

I know the rescue will look after you well and will find you a wonderful new home. Better than you had here, I tried my best sweetheart but with the new baby and my back and pelvis problems brought on by pregnancy I couldn't walk you as much as I used to and I felt so guilty over it because you are so full of energy and so wonderfully behaved whilst out and about.

Goodluck my darling, I hope you have a wonderful life and that you have too much fun to even remember me. I will never forget you, you will always be my best friend and I love you with all my heart.

Mummy loves you Coco. Goodbye sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heleny

Post by heleny »

Bless this little dog! He looks so confused in kennel care but still accepted a few treats. I am looking forward to walking you tomorrow sweetheart and hopefully you won't be with us for too long. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I saved Coco til the end of a long day's walking and then felt vaguely guilty as he is obviously so house trained he did not want to soil his pen. He was desperate to get out! We went for a ramble round the woodland walk which suited this lovely dog as there were lots of balls lying around for him to play with. He is great at playing ball and told me what I was expected to do. He is such a dear little, curly haired fella - absolutely gorgeous. He isn't too keen on the noise and clamour of the other dogs around him and didn't want any treats today. He would be a gorgeous little dog to take home - absolutely lovely and so endearing. I hope his stay with us isn't too long - kennel life must be such a contrast to a nice, comfy home. crying1.gif]
Coco123

Post by Coco123 »

Thank you so much for the updates.

Coco does like to wait for a walk to go to the toilet bless him. I was delighted to hear he found some tennis balls on his walk, they are his absolute favourite toy and loves to involve everybody in a good game of fetch.

He will be an amazing pet, he is a lap dog in the evenings and loves snuggling up to people on the sofa. He also used to enjoy sneaking upstairs to sleep on my 15 year old son's bed at night with him.

He will be an amazing best friend for a family.
anne

Re: Coco Patterjack DoB 4.2014 Gatwick kenns

Post by anne »

Dear little Coco was out and about with Charlie this morning. He was enjoying meeting and greeting the many walkers who were around. He is a delightful little character.
Here he is making friends with Charlie and enjoying a treat or two.....
DSCF2222.jpgcoco.jpg
DSCF2228.jpgcoco.jpg
Coco123

Post by Coco123 »

Lovely photo's Heart fill with love.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Coco was my first walk of the day, what a absolute sweetheart, you get a lovely greeting, very easy to take out of the kennel he ignored all the other dogs. He took his ball with him, he walks very well, no reaction to other dogs. He carried his ball all the way, I don't think he liked my treats!! Coco would make the perfect companion for a family, get your homing forms in, he won't be around for long angel13.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”