Otto Labrador DofB 14.04.17 Redhill Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Judy

Re: Otto Labrador DofB 14.04.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

I took Otto for another walk this afternoon. He gives such a lovely welcome and is so very pleased to be going out, as mentioned before, ignoring the other dogs barking at him in the kennel block. A man walking by remarked on what a lovely dog Otto is and was very surprised that he is In rescue care. Otto was very well behaved in that he waited patiently whilst I was talking. He really is a lovely natured boy and I look forward to taking him out again. Heart fill with love.gif]
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

Good little boy walks well not reactive to other dogs loves a fuss and cuddle. Loves food big time.

Hes a gentle soul who needs a home, give him a chance.
otto 2.jpg
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

Took Otto out yesterday and he was a little out of sorts. He's finding the kennels a little tiring.

He really needs someone to take some time with him, he's only a little boy deep down. He can grab at treats but its only with time that he will get out of these habits and lots of love, care and attention. He has big sad eyes and a happy face when hes out. We were in our little outpost signing in and out and his big face could be seen through the window watching us, urging us to walk him.

He will make someone a great dog, but you will need patience. He is very loving and loves a walk, he doesn't pull he isn't interested in other dogs, he just wants a sniff and to say hello.

He's a great boy but he needs some time and attention. The reward will be amazing, seeing that big dopey smile and bouncy walk every day would be worth it. Just remember kennels are stressful, he doesn't know why he's there or what's going on, he's a little lost soul just looking for new parents.
Judy

Post by Judy »

I agree with the previous comments Otto has a wonderful gentle nature and would really benefit from a home environment where time can be given to him which would bring out the best in him. He was very pleased to be taken out for a walk this afternoon and despite his excitement he behaved like a true gentleman, he didn't pull at all just walked at a good pace stopping to sniff the new smells once in a while, he is such a handsome boy. I do hope he will get lucky soon and find his forever home. Heart fill with love.gif]
Simz

Post by Simz »

Wonderful news seeing that Otto is reserved!! This boy needs and deserves his loving family! ❤️ Go Otto! Everything crossed for you 😘
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Otto xx
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

Fingers and toes crossed for you Otto m'lad xx :goodluck.gif: :goodluck.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Judy

Re: Otto Labrador DofB 14.04.17 Redhill

Post by Judy »

So pleased for Otto just what he deserves. Such a gorgeous boy I know he will do well in his new home environment. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
HelenaDevlin

Post by HelenaDevlin »

Hi everyone - so we thought that it was time to let you know how Otto is doing as part of the Devlin family. He is being spoilt rotten - lots of walks and getting loads of attention. He is settling in really well, lots of waggy tails when he sees us and Henry the cat. He looks forwards to his walks, going on many different routes. Otto loves the car but does love to shout at the cars and bikes going past. He has a lovely new bed and loves curling up for a snooze after his dinner. He has a few behavioural issues but nothing that cannot be helped with a bit of love and support. He has definitely found his forever home, we adore him and we would love to thank Rescue Remedies for trusting us in being his new mum and dad xx
HelenaDevlin

Post by HelenaDevlin »

Happy Otto
Happy Otto

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”