Sara Spanish Greyhound x Podenco (Hound) Andaluz DofB 5.2017 Oxted Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Sara Spanish Greyhound x Podenco (Hound) Andaluz DofB 5.2017 Oxted Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

welcomehome.gif Sara has found her forever people today...Peter & Elise were so delighted to meet her in the fur. MrsP will tell us all!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Congratulations Peter & Elise and Sara woo.gif]

So excited to have a homed RR doggie in the neighbourhood :D

Be very happy thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Peterash1

Post by Peterash1 »

We had such an exciting day, and Sara was so good all day. We went exploring around the garden (many times) had a walk around the local area and met some new friends, explored the house and after (probably too many treats from my daughter) settled down into her new bed and blanket.
She really has been the best, and her tail hasn't stopped wagging all day - we are so pleased to welcome her into the family.
Many thanks to Laura and Sarah for all your support in the adoption process, and to all at RR for the great work you do.
Peter & Elise.
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Sara is a Guildford favourite, she is absolutely adored by everyone and her home seemed to be a long time coming.
We had a lovely walk and then much to Sara's delight on our return volunteer Charlotte & her dogs were at kennels picking up another dog for a day out. She got to have a lovely play with her old foster break buddies and Elise & Peter could see how much she was going to enjoy sociable time out with their dog walker a couple of times a week :biggrin.gif:
Peter's daughter Poppy will be Sara's weekend companion and their connection was lovely to see. Have fun guys!
20190406_112836~2_resized.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Woo hoo fabulous news for a fabulous girl. Be happy and have lots of fun sara. Everyone will be cheering x xxx :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

What an excellent way to start my day :D
Can’t stop smiling - I bumped into Sara on a walk with Elise this morning on my way to the station - both had beaming smiles, Sara has settled really well woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

What a fabulous start to your day Sarah. Sara is a sweetie and its lovely to hear she is settling in well. I saw Alfie and Belle last night and they looked amazing and so well. I love seeing our RR dogs with their new humans! love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”