Buddy Patterdale DofB 13.02.16 Weston Super Mare

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Buddy Patterdale DofB 13.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Buddy was able to walk further with me today and Collette walked Fifi, they walked so well together. Buddey is so adorable he loves a cuddle and lays his head on your leg for a ear scratch. This little lad would fit perfectly in the right home angel13.gif]
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Ok, so most people know I'm not what you'd call "A Patterdale person" 0002.gif] but I had Buddy on my list of walks today so I gave it a go. First thought was "Oh bugger, he hasn't got a harness on!" But I had no need to worry, because this little chap was so sweet and friendly, he had no problems with me handling him and fitting one on him. He was more interested in ferreting through my pockets for treats. I did notice he has a sore paw still, and as I was recovering from a nasty virus and was out of breath, we just went to the paddock for a mooch about. Buddy wanted cuddles more than anything (well, and the treats in my pocket) and I must say, he really is the lovely little dog that everyone says he is. Yes, he's a Terrier but as Terriers go, an easy one. I did get the feeling Buddy Is used to a loving home and the kennels have left him feeling dejected. For an experienced terrier home, this boy would be a doddle. He may even be the right dog for someone wanting to get into terriers thumbs.gif
I hope your home comes soon Buddy, you shouldn't be here.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
heleny

Post by heleny »

I am completely nonplussed and just can't understand why this gorgeous little terrier is still in kennel care. With his white flash on his face and his 3 white paws setting off the deep chestnut of his coat he is totally stunning. That is by the by - the main facts are - he has impeccable manners, he is easy to walk - indeed he walks to heel, although a terrier he knows how to behave when he sees wildlife when we are out in the woods. He is affectionate and friendly and really just wants to please. Life in kennels does not suit him - he is used to home comforts - and he is confused by the noise of the main kennel block. Please someone take a look at Buddy's information and fill in that homing form. I can honestly say you would be a very lucky person to have your life enriched by this little dog. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took my favourite boy to the poet's hut, as he has a sore paw. It was lovely to see Buddy relaxed in the hut away from the kennel noise. He gives the best cuddles, and lays his head on your lap. He takes treats very gently and he is a fantastic boy, with impeccable manners. Please get your homing forms in for Buddy, he is perfect angel13.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I think people reading my posts here will by now have realised how besotted I am by Buddy. He is such easy company - a dream to walk, affectionate when we stop for cuddles in the hut and,all in all, I find him a perfect little dog. There is no doubt that Buddy needs his own home asap - kennel life does not suit him. I find it hard saying goodbye to him in his pen and always leave the kennels hoping that that will be the last time I see him as he has found his own sofa. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Buddy did not want to walk far today, he knew his breakfast was coming!, we went to the poet's hut for cuddles then a short walk back to his kennel, where his breakfast was waiting for him. Buddy would fit into the right family, he would make the perfect companion, let's hope his forever home comes soon Heart fill with love.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I enjoyed my walk with Buddy yesterday although he didn't want to go far. We sat for cuddles on the bench in the woods as the Poets Hut was occupied. Buddy is such an easy terrier boy. Very friendly, walks well on a lead, doesn't react to other dogs and has excellent manners. He is a great favourite with the terrier fans. I am amazed that Buddy still finds himself waiting for a forever home. Somebody is seriously missing out on a super boy love4.gif xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

Buddy is a superb little terrier with no edge to him. Once he knows you (and that doesn't take long especially if you have some sausages with you) Buddy gives you a lovely greeting and is always so pleased to see you. He is indeed an easy walk - he walks to heel - and he has impeccable manners. If I didn't have cats this little terrier would be coming home with me - I absolutely love him and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone else sees how great this little fella is and takes him home. He is totally wasted in kennels. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Buddy was ready for a longer walk this morning, we always stop for treats and a cuddle, he is so affectionate and his fur is so soft, Zippy was following behind no reaction from Buddy at all. He walks to heel, friendly with people, not dog reactive, he is perfect, let's hope his forever home comes soon Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked Buddy again today - I don't think he was too impressed by the rainy day and so we headed towards the hut where he had his usual share of treats and cuddles. He really is a lovely boy. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”