Clyde (Joseph) Staffie DofB 10.14 Woking Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Judy

Re: Joseph Staffie DofB 10.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

I took Joseph out for a walk this afternoon, as always he gave me a wonderful greeting and was very keen to get going on his walk. Whilst out we met a lady who stopped to say hello to Joseph, he was very well behaved whilst she stroked and made a fuss of him, he loved all the attention. Joseph is a great boy, it is such a shame that he still remains in kennels which does cause him stress. Heart fill with love.gif]
theflowerarranger

Post by theflowerarranger »

Please make Joseph Staffie of the month - they seemed to get homed when that happens - he’s such a lovely straight up
Staffie and he brings the ball back!! blob6.gif]
Simz

Post by Simz »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Yes please! Joseph is a darling and needs his forever home ❤️
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

29F19E4E-227E-4235-A3E1-FB72697E2D03.jpeg
F4D7F943-E7CE-47EC-A86C-8E9C2DEB761F.jpeg
B6B73819-CA63-4894-BEC1-9441DD076D2D.jpeg
Pubbing is tiring work you know.....
Pubbing is tiring work you know.....
Joseph enjoyed a trip to the pub with me and Tony today. Very excited to be going for a drive but let me put his seatbelt on without any fuss. He was a little worried by the other cars on the road and plonked himself on my lap - just needing a little reassurance that everything was fine. When we got to the pub Joseph decided to check out every inch of the pub garden at least 3 times. His little bottom was wiggling, tail wagging, he was soooo happy to be somewhere new. The pub was full to the brim so we decided to sit outside - Joseph jumped straight on to the seat next to me and quick as a flash helped himself to the froth from Tony’s coffee!!!! We couldn’t stop laughing, cheeky boy, but we scooped off the rest of the froth and let him have it. He showed his appreciation by giving us both lots of kisses - he loved having two people fussing over him at the same time. Joseph is a fantastic little dog - didn’t want to put him back. Xx.
Simz

Post by Simz »

:smiley-dance017.gif: So glad Joseph got to enjoy some time away from kennels, well overdue, he is such a sweetheart, thank you 😊 ❤️🐾
Judy

Post by Judy »

I am so pleased Joseph had a lovely time away from the kennels, it is really what he needs. Whilst I was walking him this afternoon we passed by two German Shepherds and a terrier type that were all off lead together, although they seemed friendly I was worried Joseph would be overwhelmed, luckily they didn't invade our space too much as the owner called them back however I was impressed how Joseph behaved as it was a potentially threatening situation for him. Joseph is a fantastic staffie boy and I really do hope he doesn't remain in kennels for too much longer. Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

Joseph and I enjoyed our walk this afternoon, he seemed extra relaxed mooching along enjoying the warmer weather. We had a runner suddenly appear behind us with a dog running loose with him, Joseph was great as he didn't seemed too bothered even though it did take me by surprise. Joseph is a very affectionate boy and enjoys any attention he gets. love together.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

We took Joseph out to a pub again after walking today. This isn’t the best quality photo but I just love Joseph’s face in it.....one of the boys going for a drink after a hard day. Xx.
DFA2C531-6BC1-4C84-982A-073F5E0663B5.jpeg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Aw lovely you both took Joseph out again. He is a smashing boy, I've loved him from the start. He is a character, he just wants to get out of kennels and who can blame him angel13.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Pegmilly

Re: Joseph Staffie DofB 10.14 Camber Sands Holiday

Post by Pegmilly »

Joseph is here with me in Camber sands....fast asleep, legs up in the air, totally relaxed. I’d forgotten how many rabbits there are here.....Joseph has reminded me several times 0028.gif He travelled quite well, much preferring the motorway to side roads. He did settle but needs a little support - he gets excited / agitated by the other cars on the road and likes a reassuring cuddle or stroke, bless him. We are off to the beach early tomorrow - have a feeling Joseph’s going to love it! Xx
BE718765-FE1C-4AE3-B425-A7EE48D5CB78.jpeg
1876D265-3676-4753-AAAF-650455BBA5F2.jpeg
63C0552C-27EE-4250-8CF5-5621F93B8BAE.jpeg
CD485B9F-A88F-4B80-951B-C90BAA5F506E.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”