Penny Staffie DofB 06.05.13 08.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Judy

Re: Penny Staffie DofB 06.05.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

Penny and I enjoyed a lovely walk this afternoon, she was pleased to be going out. She really is such a gorgeous girl, she is great company, walks so nicely without pulling, just so easy in every way. I really do hope Penny finds her forever home very soon, she will be a great addition to any family. love4.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

thumbs.gif good luck gorgeous girl
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Penny love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Re: Penny Staffie DofB 06.05.13 Portslade East Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Karen, Marlene & Kenneth arrived today with a very positive frame of mind. They had all followed our dogs and each was named as they walked by, named with love. However one special little girl was on their lips, on their minds and in their hearts... little Penny. She greeted them like long lost friends and they all were so delighted to meet her in the fur. As a family they were delighting in her many gifts and very happy to support her in her needs.
Pennyhomed.JPG
Pennyhomed2.JPG
Luella

Post by Luella »

This news has made my day. Have a lovely life you little beauty🤗
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Oh fab news, be happy little girl xxxx
Judy

Post by Judy »

What wonderful news, so happy for lovely Penny. love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Penny love4.gif xx
Cottonsocks22

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

Just an update on Penny.She has settled in perfectly&it is as though she has always lived with us.
She is a very quick learner&already knows her daily routines such as walkies,mealtimes&bedtime😍
She is very relaxed living with us&snores like a trooper....oh&farts like a trooper too!🤣😷
She went to the vets yesterday just to have a routine first appointment health check&all good😃
I do hope that I have sent this update correctly because I do not have a clue really what I am doing&it does not give me the choice to send any pictures so something must be wrong somewhere!🤔
I can guarantee though that Penny has landed on her paws&we love her to bits😍😍😍💖💖💖
theflowerarranger

Post by theflowerarranger »

Lovely news. I was on my first day when penny arrived and I never forget her rolling over for tummy tickles straight away. She was so loving. So pleased she has a good home xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”