Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Newmarket

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Newmarket

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF6719.jpglucky.jpga.jpg
Micky's Story: Micky was a welfare case; he was taken in because he was beaten by his former owners. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Micky is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Micky was in Gatwick Kenns awaiting his forever family
In spite of his past, Micky has wonderful people skills. Micky went into foster, but is now in kennels, as he has become reactive to dogs. He will need a family willing to support him and help him to develop his dog skills.
DSCF6713.jpglucky.jpga.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF6716.jpglucky.jpg
DSCF6708.jpglucky.jpga.jpg
Micky's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 04.09.18: Hi Lynne,

Great news about Lady, such a sweet little staffie girlie.

Can I ask you if you could maybe take this beautiful lad Micky instead?

He was a welfare case, taken as his owner was beating him and is a small crossbreed. He looks like a very small Dulux dog when in full coat. He is good with other dogs, people and not bad for the groomer it appears. He is only a few years old I think. He has been in since December and was matted and very timid. Thanks as always and speak soon. xV
Lucky1.jpg
Lucky2.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Merstham Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)

Micky has at last had some Luck! Arthur had to say goodbye to his beloved dog recently and so needed to give a good home to a dog in need.
Lucky8.JPG
[0128.gif]
Rs00252

Re: Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Rs00252 »

Little Micky was very happy to see me today, tail wagging and bouncing to go for a walk. I found him very manageable on the lead. After a walk we went into the paddock and he had lots of fun running after the footballs and playing with the toys. He loves affection and came to me for cuddles. A lovely playful young dog!
Judy

Re:Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

What a lovely friendly boy Micky is. I met him for the first time today, he was excited to be going out for a walk, he was easy to get out and in the kennel block. He walks at a good pace without pulling, stopping to sniff new smells once in a while. Despite his past experiences he seems to have come through remarkably well. I definitely will look forward to taking this little boy out again. love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Newmarket

Post by xxlynne »

Claire and Allan travelled from Newmarket today to find Toby a new friend. Sadly he has lost both his best friends within a few months and so despite the sadness of the situation Toby needed a new friend and today Toby met Micky (Buck) They met as brothers and were both so happy to see a change of fortune for both. Claire and Allan adored Micky, Buddy a Yorkie we have at the moment tested the situation out further just to ensure Micky's young energy wasnt too much for Toby.

but Toby played in with the both and we were soon engaged in adoption forms and huge smiles.
LuckyToby3.JPG
LuckyToby4.JPG
LuckyToby5.JPG
LuckyToby2.JPG
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Micky love4.gif xx
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Great result for Micky (Buck) and for lovely Toby too! Be happy boys :smiley-bounce016.gi:
clairek

Post by clairek »

Appologies lack of photos I useless it tells me error file too big ...that aside. .
He very busy boy .His form for dog training been sent off .
He needs more practice passing dogs whilst on lead. Never looks twice at Toby but can be a bit to interested in others !
He Wears a halter type lead under chin across nose this has helped hugely .
Walks to heal beautifully and is much more effective in getting his attention.
In the house he is wonderful very well behaved.
Has been out running next to the bike which he enjoyed on his lead.
He came to work played lose in paddock with Toby.
Today 3 horses trotted by him quite close and he was good boy.
Toby good teacher to .
Problem is he snores he really snores lays on his back and off he goes....turn Tele up 😁

I will try photos again. He been shampooed his hair gone a bit wild. We are going to book him in with a mobile groomer ..
Thanks everyone and I will be back with more news x
clairek

Post by clairek »

Finally got a picture up!
Finally got a picture up!
clairek

Post by clairek »

Micky has his first training class Saturday afternoon!!!

Be good he needs to learn and loves being busy .
Is getting better about waiting to go in and out doors . He waits until last now instead of rushing by everyone.
He is smart and picks up quickly but as we now that can mean picking up cheeky habits quickly as well . I think he cottoning on we on to him 😉

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”