Penny Shih Tzu DofB TBAss Isle of Wight

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Penny Shih Tzu DofB TBAss Isle of Wight

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed

Penny's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Surrey council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Penny is now neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Penny is homed in her new family with cats and rabbits as furry companions
DSC06743.JPGpenny1.JPG
DSC06737.JPGpenny2.JPG
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Penny's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.

Penny's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. A dog warden asked us to prepare Penny and find her new family
xxlynne

Re: Penny Shih Tzu DofB TBAss Dormansland Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

:goodjob.gif: Signed: Sealed and Delivered. Penny's thread will unfold and all will be revealed.
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

I have a confession to make ..... I am hopeless at fostering! Penny came home for a few days as a little fluffy bundle that is so small she can't even properly scare my cats and somehow that little bundle became ours love4.gif Next week she is going to teach me how to train dogs and the following week she is spending with me in Bristol helping me train people. I'll ask SarahK if she'll kindly do a proper homing picture but in the meantime here is our little princess in all her cuddly glory angel13.gif]
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Congratulations Helen on your new family member love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

:havefun.gif: blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Doesn't Penny look settled :D
This was the beautiful wee girl the day she went into foster ...
DSC06737.JPG
DSC06740.JPG
DSC06742.JPG
DSC06743.JPG
Be happy in your new home (and very spoiled !) sweetie-pie x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

Congratulations to Penny for landing on her four paws with Helen and also for being so cute! Lovely news. blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Penny love4.gif xx
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

I know not many people met our little Penny before she came into foster with us, then adopted by us, but thought I'd share this photo montage just received from a home boarder she is spending a few days with while I am at a doggy rescue conference. There was I worrying that she wouldn't settle without me ....... angel13.gif] (Plus she's had her first groom so looking super cute!)
Daycare.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”