Dexter (Tommy) Staffie x DofB 01.06.15 Ealing W5

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Dexter (Tommy) Staffie x DofB 01.06.15 Ealing W5

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Tommy4.JPG
Tommy's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a North London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Tommy is now neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Tommy is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Tommy's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Tommy3.JPG
Tommy5.JPG
Tommy6.JPG
Tommy's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 13.08.18: Tommy has been waiting a few months for a Rescue place. Adam asked us to prepare him and find his family.

Tommy came into us on the 14th August 2018
anne

Re: Tommy Staffie DofB 01.06.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Tommy is a dinky little staffie, very friendly with people and dogs and a delight to spend time with. Louise took Tommy for his walk this morning. He was lively in his kennel, excited at the prospect of a walk but once out he settled quickly and walked nicely on the lead throughout his walk. He walked beautifully with Blossom(walking with me), and was so polite and comfortable by her side, but still sniffing independently and doing his own thing. I can see some EBT in him but his coat is an unusual treacle, stripy colour. He is small in stature and soft in his nature. We both fell in love with him.
DSCF5830.jpgtommy.jpg
DSCF5840.jpgtommy.jpg
DSCF5847.jpgtommy.jpg
DSCF5855.jpgtommy.jpg
DSCF5858.jpgtommy.jpg
DSCF5863.jpgtommy.jpg
Here he is walking with Blossom
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh yes, rock on Tommy !!! Love this little cheeky chappie, super lad love4.gif

Forgive his 'socks' - they are bandages as he'd had his dew claws removed the day before.
DSC06779.JPG
DSC06781.JPG
DSC06780.JPG
DSC06777.JPG
DSC06778.JPG
DSC06785.JPG
Welcome Tommy love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

I was watching tommy in his kennel while i was sitting outside having a drink - tommy was watching me. That was it - I was smitten so in I went to get him. Wriggle bottom to get ready but he was soooo happy to be going out - it was a pleasure to see his happy wriggles. To say Tommy was an easy walk would be a huge understatement - I didn’t even know he was at the end of the leads. He walks literally perfectly - no pulling what so ever. He was walking so beautifully we didn’t stop for cuddles until we got back to the kennels - he leaned in to my legs and just sat there while I stroked him. Tommy is a truly wonderful boy who was by far, one of the easiest dogs I’ve ever walked. Xx
44CD73D1-56C2-4398-A9C3-41DE9F541AA0.jpeg
90B78ADE-2CE3-46F6-9659-FD36870DB9FE.jpeg
7281D992-66F4-4ADC-9842-AD7FF10E5C1D.jpeg
anne

Post by anne »

Tommy is a little treasure. He was perfectly behaved on his walk this morning, walking with Timmy Tim. Such an easy, friendly boy to walk I can't fault him. xx
DSCF6103.jpgtommy.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Gorgeous boy, he reminds me of Peggy Sue a little bit. love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Dexter (Tommy) Staffie x DofB 01.06.15 Ealing W5

Post by xxlynne »

Dexter met Bonnie today and she accepted him as her new friend, after making it clear where she stood. Bonnie is focused on the squirrels and the horizon ...whilst Dexter is tuned to fetching the ball and receiving belly rubs. Super family who really get terriers...Dexter is already cherished by Caroline, Matt and their boys Ethan and Zach. Thank you all!
DexterTommyHomed1.JPG
DexterTommyHomed2.JPG
DexterTommyHomed4.JPG
DexterTommyHomed3.JPG
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Dexter love4.gif xx
Footymum

Post by Footymum »

Well he's been with us for a week and all I can say is how lucky are we!
He's a super boy who is settling in really well and he and Bonnie are more relaxed around each other already. He's met loads of new friends in the park and caused quite a stir as he's so handsome and friendly, so I've been doing my PR bit for RR! I took him to the vet today to have his second vaccinations and no problems he was his usual happy go lucky self. He loves lie in the sun chilling and then later go a bit crazy playing after his dinner, no football is safe! Thank you so much to the whole RR team.
P1010015_opt.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

He looks very content. ...lovely update after only one week ... woo.gif] love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif thumbs.gif :goodjob.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”