Jake Patterdale DofB 04.08.09 - 23.03.21

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Jake Patterdale DofB 04.08.09 Kingston upon Thames

Post by xxlynne »

I met a very dear friend today, so did Jake. Peter called me to say did I remember Les who adopted Candypip (Parson's Jack Russell) and Jasper Jack (Patterdale) from me 14 years ago.... yes I very much did. Sadly Les lost his wife Liz 8 years ago and then JasperJack recently and very recently Candypip. "Les is desperate to have a rescue terrier again". Les however has a few mobility problems but due to have an operation later this month. Les is looking to adopt a terrier with the view to Peter looking after him whilst he is in hospital...the choice was Jake ...GOOD CHOICE I SAY!

First we needed to see if Jake could take to the buggy which Les uses to go to the recreation ground

and then a track through the roads to the rec.
JakeHomed1.JPG
JakeHomed2.JPG
JakeHomed3.JPG
JakeHomed4.JPG
JakeHomed5.JPG
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Wonderful woo.gif] woo.gif] smiley-sad010.gif blob6.gif] thumbs.gif :goodjob.gif: 0093.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I think Jake and Les are going to be very happy xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

Jake is staying with me for a few days while Les is in hospital. Anyone who might consider Jake to be an "oldie" can think again! Having met the home team he was ready to walk alongside Alfredo today …
aj0`1.JPG
aj02.JPG
aj03.JPG
Jake is adorable!
xxlynne

Re: Jake Patterdale DofB 04.08.09 kennels comes 5th July

Post by xxlynne »

Sadly Jake's owner Les died on Saturday the 29th June. Jake has gone into kennels and the family are bringing him into us tomorrow
sweetpea

Re: Jake Patterdale DofB 04.08.09 kennels comes 5th July

Post by sweetpea »

How terribly sad xxxx
Elliesmum

Re: Jake Patterdale DofB 04.08.09 Gatwick Kennels

Post by Elliesmum »

So, so sad. RIP Les. Poor little Jake, these dogs do go through it blu1.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

D Kiss of love.gif ear little Jake is coping well in the kennels, he is still the same sweet boy I remember from last year. Jake is easy to harness and take out of the kennels, he ignores all the other dogs. We had a lovely walk through the woods and he is so easy to walk, no pulling, he is very engaging with you and when he looks at you with those sweet eyes, I could not resist stopping to give him treats and a cuddle. Jake is not dog reactive,he loves people, very sweet natured , he would make a wonderful companion for the right family. Please consider this fear little lad for his forever home
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I chose Jake to accompany Tricia on her first supported walk after her induction as a volunteer walker, and what a good choice he was. Tricia said he has the cheekiest most endearing little face, and has obviously been walked a lot and walked well as he is very obedient and quick to understand what she wanted him to do. She found him very easy to get in and out of his kennel ( always a bit of an anxious moment for new walkers). Jake is a sweetheart. I do hope he is scooped up soon into a loving home. He’s very easy going. [0128.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Jake with Collette and Roco, both dogs ignored each other. We had a lovely walk down to the stream, Jake had a paddle to cook off. This little lad is so good walking with you, he stops now and then for a sniff , I would love to see Jake in his forever home k2727.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”