Cleo Staffie DofB 21.09.16 Erdington West Mids

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Cleo Staffie DofB 21.09.16 Erdington West Mids

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Cleo08.JPG
Cleo's Story : Found stray/abandoned within a Kent council pound CCTV footage showed her being thrown out of a car. The family were prosecuted and charged less than fly-tipping! : Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Cleo is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Cleo came into boarding kennels 25.05.18 to Gatwick but transferred to Guildford. Cleo was homed but returned to us, then rehomed

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Cleo's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Cleo6.jpg
Cleo9.JPG
Cleo's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 23.05.18 Cleo's dog warden called and explained they had been left with a lot of Staffies because Rescues tend to take "everything BUT" not Staffies. We chatted and he was soon telling me Cleo's story She was caught on CCTV camera's being thrown out of a moving car. The owners were prosecuted but received a fine less than had they dumped litter. She was homed and returned 'typed' by the police the council took the police to court and got the decision over turned. Cleo has been waiting a long time for a Rescue place.

Cleo comes into us 25th May 2018
Chapmania

Re: Cleo Staffie DofB 21.09.16 Oxted sleepover

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Cleo xx

I met Cleo for the first time yesterday and have to say that I am truly shocked at her sad story. Cleo is a very sweet, gentle and loving girl and I fail to understand why she is in rescue. It was a very hot day yesterday and as Cleo has recently been spayed, a gentle walk was in order. Cleo loves to sniff and enjoyed a slow walk which gave her the opportunity to do just that. She didn't react to other dogs and seemed a very calm girl. Cleo loved a fuss when we went into the Poets Hut. Not phased by traffic and walks really well. Super girl who I don't think will be with us for long love4.gif xx
20180527_151259.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Cleo Staffie DofB 21.09.16 Oxted sleepover

Post by Sarahk »

Cleo, beautiful, just look at this gorgeous girl love4.gif
DSC04785.JPG
DSC04777.JPG
DSC04776.JPG
DSC04772.JPG
DSC04781.JPG
:welcome.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Cleo Staffie DofB 21.09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Said she was gorgeous love4.gif
DSC04780.JPG
DSC04784.JPG
DSC04782.JPG
DSC04783.JPG
DSC04778.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Steve A

Post by Steve A »

I met Cleo for the first time yesterday, she's a pretty girl and looks in excellent condition. I received an affectionate and enthusiastic greeting in the kennel she was raring to get on her walk. Cleo walks easily on the lead she'll put in an occasional tug mostly towards you in excitement and responds well when checked . She sits on command and is definitely interested in treats. We walked with Val who was walking Scruffy both dogs behaved perfectly showing very little interest in each other. An easy walk Cleo is a lovely girl.
Steve
RosC

Post by RosC »

I met Cleo today and she is the most beautiful girl you could wish to meet. love4.gif
SO friendly and pleased to see me, she is a really affectionate girl! We went for a walk with Billy and Eleanor and the two dogs walked along together really nicely. We passed other dogs and Cleo wasn't bothered at all so I think a friendly girl.
xxlynne

Re: Cleo Staffie DofB 21.09.16 Erdington West Mids

Post by xxlynne »

Cleo has been visited several times by a special family and Friday the 17th January they came to take her to her home! Thank you Nicky & Andy she so deserves you!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”