Scruffy Terrier x DofB ?2013 Sutton Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Goodgirl17

Re: Scruffy Terrier x DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Goodgirl17 »

Another lovely walk with Scrufster today. He is such a smiley dog. He was not bothered by other dogs but was keen on the treats in my bag. He had his nose to the ground sniffing everything as to be expected. He is a sweetie, loves a cuddle. Your perfect home is waiting, not too long though I hope.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

My first walk with Scruffy today. He really is the most sweetest little boy who looks at you for reassurance. Scruffy doesn't want for much, just someone to love and cuddle him. We shared our walk with Teresa walking Lurcher Maisie. Talk about Little and Large but the pair of them took no notice of each other and were very comfortable in one another's company. They were parallel walking quite close together at one point. Scruffy enjoyed his walk doing all the things that terriers love to do. A truly lovely little boy who will make some lucky person an amazing companion. love4.gif xx
20180527_120940.jpg
dymphnae

Re: Scruffy Terrier x DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by dymphnae »

Scruffy is proving a real favourite with walkers. Loves cuddles, very easy to walk and happy around other dogs. He's an all round gorgeous titch of a boy who will fly quickly into a loving home, I'm sure.
dymphnae

Re: Scruffy Terrier x DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by dymphnae »

Here's a video of classic Scruffy action - walk, sniff, cuddles, more cuddles and look at my fabulous teeth!!

heleny

Post by heleny »

Scruffy was not able to walk far today as he was resting a sore paw and so we meandered around the woodland walk and stopped off for cuddles and treats in the hut. He is absolutely adorable - all he wants is to love you and you to love him in return. Just so sweet! He is a small terrier with a huge heart. Let's hope someone sees that soon and takes this loveable little dog home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

He sounds lovely love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Scruffy Terrier x DofB ?2013 Sutton Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Natasha and Jenni are over the moon .... Scruffy has arrived to take over their lives
The picture only Scruffy could make!
The picture only Scruffy could make!
Scruffyhomed3.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

What lovely news. Natasha and Jenni you have got the most adorable little dog in the world and he is so lucky to have found you. I am just so pleased for all of you. Have fun and be very very happy. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

OH YAY! Scruffy is a smashing little dog, enjoy!
Jennim

Post by Jennim »

Jenni here- sorry it's been so long before we posted an update, we only just found Scruffs page 🙈

He has settled right in with us and he and his permanent smile have won over hearts everywhere we take him ❤️❤️ he is such a star of a dog who has made a massive impact on our lives already, we are so grateful to Lynne for matching him up with us and for the care they gave him during his time there!! Once I've figured out how to upload a pic we shall show you him all happy and loving having the run of the house 0028.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”