Chief Staffie DofB 09.03.09 - 10.07.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elaine.scott1

Re: Chief (+ Biscuit daughter)Staffie DofB 09.03.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Biscuit with Collette and Chief, what a delight it was to walk Biscuit. They both had a roll in the grass then we went to the stream for a paddle to cool down. We passed a few dogs, no reaction from either of them. One dog owner stopped to have a,chat about them and said what lovely dogs they are. Both are so laid back and friendly, it is about time they had their forever home :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Chief and Biscuit yesterday. I took Chief, his leg problem is resolved, he trotted very happily beside me, such an easy going, well mannered gentleman. We stopped for the traditional staffie back roll 3 times, not bad for an older chap! He is a happy, placid, older boy, now obviously restored to health and whilst he seems quite content in Rescue it would be magical to see him spending his retirement years with sod carpets, maybe a sofa and his own family.
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Fiona and I took Chief and Biscuit to the Dormansland Carnival today. It was a really hot day! Both travelled well in the car, Chief preferring to sit on Fiona's lap in the front seat with his head hanging out the window! Both dogs behaved incredibly well, we were so proud of them! Fiona was at the end of Chief's lead and he enjoyed his walk around, always making sure that Biscuit was in his sight. They are so bonded it is lovely to see. I entered Chief in the Senior class, he was very chilled and relaxed. The judge seemed to like him and hey presto, he was awarded a rosette. No pressure on Biscuit and me then! I said to Fiona, we have to have two rosettes, we can't go back with one! A brilliant day, we all enjoyed it and I am sure that Chief and Biscuit had a good day away from kennel life. Love them both to bits x

Chief and Biscuit 4.jpg
Last edited by KateM17 on Sat 07 Jul 2018 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

I took chief for a little stroll today whilst Stuart walked biscuit. This lovely old boy is just a darling. So calm and steady all he wants is a nice plod, the odd stop to much some grass and then of course a good roll on his back in true staffie fashion. He and biscuit are just adorable together although biscuit can be a little hobby to dogs who bark at her. If chief was a human I swear he would be rolling his eyes at her though! These 2 have been through so much which unfortunately is there for all to see on chiefs body 😞 they both so deserve a home but particularly chief as he really shouldn’t be in kernels at his age and deserves a nice comfy sofa for his retirement.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked Chief and Biscuit yesterday while Geoff walked big boy Chase. We happily ambled along behind Chase, sniffing at the same patches he had and generally taking our time. Biscuit was happy to wait to give Chief that extra bit of time if he wanted it. These two are so sweet. Very easy for one person to walk both of them, you just need to curb Biscuit’s enthusiasm occasionally so Chief can keep up! She was rewarded with play time in the paddock and Chief indulged in his favourite back roll. His skin is obviously still a bit of a problem for him, and he will stand and scratch using his back leg, which I did try and stop him doing as that is how he strained his knee. I offered to scratch it for him and then distracted him with a gravy bone biscuit! These two have such sweet faces and the gentlest of round button eyes. I would so love them to find their very own home where they can be treasured and pampered, they have had such a hard life.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I walked these two sweeties, they both love a good roll in the grass, and a paddle in the stream. They are such loving affectionate little dogs who would not ask much from you, just cuddles and a walk. I would love to see them in their forever home, they would be like having two book ends on the sofa angel13.gif]
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Walked Chief and Biscuit with Lola today. These two little pocket Staffies are so sweet, I remember when they first joined us, having been so badly neglected, they are such happy confident little dogs now. It would be lovely to see them curled up on a comfy sofa or soft carpet together in their own home with their very own family to love them.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took these two dinky sweethearts out today. The had a good roll in the grass and enjoyed treats. While Biscuit walked ahead of Chief, she always made sure that could see him. These two would flourish in a loving home. :crossfingers.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked little Chief and Biscuit today whilst I walked Lola, but Lola was so keen to get going we rather left them behind I’m afraid. You see Chief does like to have a roll in the grass and he does set a more sedate pace! These two are easy pups to have around, it would be wonderful if Chief could find his forever home quickly so he can spend his retirement years in comfort. These two came to Rescue as cases of severe neglect, and they deserve some Pamper time now xxxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff took little Chief and even smaller Biscuit out on Tuesday for a shortish walk through the shaded woods as it was so hot and Chief is an elderly gentleman, whilst I took Roxie for a slightly longer walk. Chief and Biscuit are small, easy to walk, very loving, and so deserving of a comfy sofa and a loving family, I must admit to being somewhat surprised that such an easy pair are still waiting to be discovered.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”