Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Wimbledon

Dogs that have found their forever home
RosC

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Winchester, Hampshire

Post by RosC »

(Since returned)
Yes, today Chase met his forever family. Not phased by him being a strong walker they recognised his kind nature and decided he should go home to Winchester.
Thank you Gina and family, I am sure that Chase will settle well with all the attention at home and become a wonderful addition to your family.
chase.JPG
IMG_2515.JPG
lucyloo

Re: Chase Labrador x DofB 08.01.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by lucyloo »

From Chase's family, who sadly couldn't keep him due to ill health:

We found Chase a handsome young man; he settled into home life very quickly. He loved being in the garden and playing with his toys. He loved lots of cuddles and lots of attention. We found Chase to be the perfect house guest with no problems with any accidents when left for short periods of time, and was always very pleased to see us. He took to our daughter who is 12 with no problem. When out for a walk he did pull on lead. Could do with a bit more lead training and was always eager to meet other dogs, had no problem. He met younger children with no problem, but still not keen on strangers. Chase knows a lot of basic commands, and will do anything for a treat as he loves his food. It is through no fault of his doing that we only had him a short while. .
Regards Gina.
Chase.jpg
chase family dog.jpg
chase sad.jpg
chase face.jpg
chase hugs.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I took Chase for a walk yesterday whilst Geoff took Marlee but we quickly swapped over. Chase is GORGEOUS, he is beautiful and friendly but he is strong! Chase was happy to walk with whoever and quite happy to follow Marlee who does like to be in the lead. He is very gentle taking treats and really likes his cuddles. He seems to have a really nice nature, is dog friendly as well as people friendly, a little bit of training to teach him not to pull on the lead and you’ll have a pretty perfect dog here xxx
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

I walked with chase on Friday and had the pleasure of some lovely cuddles too. What a gorgeous goof ball this boy is. He is still very puppy like and so good natured and just loves everything. He’s quite tall but not overly big sort of an overgrown lab size with slightly gangly legs which just adds to his charm. I am amazed this boy hasn’t been snapped up but hopefully it won’t be long before his forever family comes along as this boy has so much love to give love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Chase looking for a tummy tickle after his walk on Friday, love this loony boy, so full of love and life xxx
P7065140.JPG
P7065141.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I had a very lovely walk with the hunk of gorgeousness that is Chase on Friday love4.gif
We walked later in the day when it was more cloudy, Chase walked really well with me, enjoys his grass rolls and such a good boy with his 'sit' and very happy when a treat followed :D
P7135174.JPG
P7135176.JPG
P7135178.JPG
P7135180.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked the gorgeous Chase yesterday in company with Biscuit and Chief ( who were with me). Chase was happy to take the lead and kept checking back that they were still following! He was delighted to go down to the water for a paddle and a drink, and took a very keen interest in a rather cheeky cat that was flaunting itself on the woodland path! The cat, deciding that discretion was the better part of valour made a quick exit, and Geoff made sure Chase didn’t follow!! Funnily enough we saw the same cat an hour or so later when we were walking Buds and Nyla!! Chief is a beautiful boy and will make a fabulous family dog, he is friendly and inquisitive, in typically Lab fashion, and very fond of treats, which will be a great training aid. Lovely boy, strong on the lead, he’ll benefit from some real lead training.
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

We had the pleasure of spending some time with Chase this weekend. He is a big lad, a mixture of lab and mastiff and jumped excitedly in to the car. He loves a cuddle and everyone in the family had at least one full face wash of dog kisses during our time together!

He definitely loves his and everyone else’s food but has some basic commands, he happily and politely gave everyone his paw when they offered him a treat which is a definite bonus when it comes to training.

He was very interested in everything in the house, particularly the soft toys which he bought in to play regularly but was good to give them back when they were taken off him and there was no growling. We did have to put a lot out of reach so I would definitely recommend this in a new home to start off with.

We had a couple of walks, on the first he walked beautifully on the lead with no pulling the second he did pull quite a lot and had a tendency to try and greet passing dogs very enthusiastically and so I had to hold very tight. He would definitely benefit from some more lead training and perhaps some play dates with other dogs though I am sure once he is settled in a home he would calm down it was all just so exciting.

He was certainly happy to lay on the floor or sofa and have his belly rubbed often snoozing with a gentle snore.

Chase is a lovely dog and deserves to find his forever home soon.
F223633A-C120-446A-BB67-E727B74E5F9C.jpeg
8E72E6DE-6476-4DCC-B661-59081981E388.jpeg
B8BAC310-27C3-41DB-97DA-CAE020835CB9.jpeg
76DFC314-67CC-4396-A772-4E696171580F.jpeg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Chase is my sons favourite boy - when he goes to kennels he always asks for him. He does pull but settles the longer he’s out - and he does listen......as long as he doesn’t spy a squirrel - then your arms may end up about 2ft longer 0028.gif. He’s a gentle boy though, he loves his people, accepting fuss at any opportunity. He has a lovely nature - still a little puppyish which is very endearing. Xx.
0E36601D-078E-4702-8EFE-4A7673A9D9EC.jpeg
9350B07F-98F9-4763-8DEC-DE3B82AE2564.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff walked lovely Chase on Tuesday whilst I walked Frankie and Kim walked Buster. The plan was to all set off together but Kim and I took too long to get organised and Chase was keen to get going so Geoff set off ahead of us. Chase is a lovely boy, very gentle taking treats, very affectionate with people, very keen to chase squirrels and apparently not keen on horses, or at least not keen on the two large ones who suddenly appeared on the woodland path!! Geoff reassured him and all was well. Chase is going to make some lucky family a wonderful addition.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”