Tia Staffie x DofB ?2013 Petersfield Hants

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Tia Staffie x DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took the lovely Tia for a walk this morning, this is the first time I have walked Tia. A lovely welcome in her kennel, very easy to harness. We walked with Leeaanne and Crystal, both dogs so well behaved, they walked beautifully together. I can definitely say that Tia is not cats!! Such a sweet girl, I am sure that she would settle well into a supportive loving home. blob6.gif]
Rob T

Re: Tia Staffie x DofB ?2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rob T »

I saw this little girl just after she arrived at Guildford.
She was a poor cringing and obviously confused staffie who needed a lot of coaxing, affection and treats.
It was my first walk with her today and what a difference.
She is certainly more confident, gently took treats and she was an absolute dream to walk.
She seems to get on well with other dogs and strangely she wasn't barked at as she exited the kennels.
They must all like her as do her human walkers.
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

We had a lovely relaxed walk with Tia and Luke on Saturday – she is one very relaxed and special little dog. A big change to the scared little girl that arrived. She still needs to be handled carefully so as not to upset her but she's definitely getting there.
Tia.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

I walked the lovely Tia on Sunday, she does like to walk with other dogs so we walked with kennel mates Roxy and Maisie. We sat on the bench and had cuddles while waiting for the others to join us. She likes to sit close to you and was really moulting around her neck so I was covered in hairs! She was a very good girl, no trouble at all, harnessed easily, walked nicely no pulling, she barked at one collie but then ignored all other dogs even two rude ones. Sorry no pics as rather busy along the canal. Tia is a lovely girl and I hope her home comes soon. :crossfingers.gif:
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

I took Tia to the paddock today and she had me in stitches.
She walked there as cool as a cucumber and beautifully polite on the lead......but once in the paddock she was soooo happy and playful and nutty!

She LOVED the boomer ball and chased it, bit it, licked it, rolled on it, tried to lie on top of it......she was so funny. She completely tired herself out and made me tired from laughing at her.

When I wanted to leave the paddock though I just called her once and she left her mad game of boomer-love and came straight over to me and off we went for a gentle and easy wander around the kennel grounds.
pits

Post by pits »

Staffie cross Tia got some cuddles earlier with volunteer Mel, here's some photos. I only met her extremely quickly but she seems like a really sweet and well behaved girl.
f1s.jpg
f2s.jpg
f3s.jpg
f4s.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Tia is such a little sweetie, we had along walk yesterday and she was so good, such an easy well behaved girl. She does not like the kennel environment so was very happy to get out, she is so chilled and relaxed away from kennels.
Happy girl
Happy girl
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Cuddle up
Cuddle up
Forgot to say - she loves attention and being petted and likes to be close to you if you have a sit down, she is adorable. love4.gif
FranB

Post by FranB »

Little Tia decided it was way too hot this morning and that she would rather sit in the shade than walk anywhere. She enjoyed watching her kennel mates come and go and enjoyed some cuddles instead.
B0F73656-A691-4A98-B592-DCA8E121FF4E.jpeg
5AD8E2FA-F27F-41DE-8D05-01C7454441B1.jpeg
COLEARY3001

Post by COLEARY3001 »

I had Tia for a weekend foster break last weekend and what a little gem she is! She is extremely well behaved and well mannered. She walks well on the lead, and is very affectionate loving nothing more than a bit of attention from her humans. She loves to play and has her crazy, funny moments, her favourite game is to run up jump and grab the leaves on the tree whilst doing a back flip which is hilarious! I have two other dogs who she got on well with and seemed to love being around, however she does like to be boss! She relaxes very well in the home, stays sleeping in her bed until you get up and doesn't stirr at all in the night. This girl is so much happier outside of kennels and really deserves a loving, fun, forever home. Her future adopters will be so lucky to have her!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”