Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Dogs that have found their forever home
nada.c

Re: Buster Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Post by nada.c »

I love how Buster ‘helps’ by coming in for cuddles and then ‘helpfully’ pulls you back to the warm car 😂

Looks like he’s enjoying his life ☺️
mikkymike42

Re: Buster Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Post by mikkymike42 »

Just to say thank you for all the work you do for these lovely dogs.
I have had Buster for about 4 years now, and what a great partner he has been, he has kept me fit with all the walking, and great company on my metal detecting adventures.
Last year he suffered from a ACL tear in his right back leg, or so the vet said, he mentioned operating, but I wasn't happy about that. I started giving him Yumove tablets morning and night, plus a few drops of CBD liquid gold, and plenty of rest, the slow gradual walks on the lead. After about 6 months of this treatment, he's back like a puppy, he still likes to use the ramp to get onto the bed, but that's only because he gets a treat when using it, he's as crafty as a cartload of monkeys when it comes to treats. His hearing is getting bad, so now he's always on lead when out, and I try to use hand signals, which he's getting used to. All in all we are a happy ageing couple.
Kiss of love.gif

Buster with a new toy.

IMG_20191124_173602.jpg

IMG_20190505_190143.jpg
mandyandmike

Re: Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Post by mandyandmike »

How lovely to see an update on Buster (although he will always be Rizzie to me :biggrin.gif: )
I walked him a lot in his kennel days and loved him, it`s so nice to hear how he is, thank you xx love4.gif
EmmaD

Re: Buster (Rizzie) Staffie DofB 16.08.12 Little Wymondley Herts

Post by EmmaD »

It’s fabulous to see this wonderful update on Buster (like for Mandy he’ll always be Rizzie to me !!) happy times for you both ❤️

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”