Toffee (Phillip) Dobie x DofB 2014 Bognor Regis

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Toffee (Phillip) Dobie x DofB 2014 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Phillip18.JPG
Phillip's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a NE council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Phillip is neutered; chipped and vaccinated. Phillip was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Phillip's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Phillip26.JPG
Phillip96.JPG
Phillip04.JPG
Phillip's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 14.12.17: Phillip is a 4 year old Doberman x. He is reacting as he is very kennel stressed. He needs a very experienced rescue to work his issues. He is neutered and vacced. If u can’t help please don’t worry. We asked several other rescues but no one can/ will help him. I appreciate this is terrible time of year for everyone
Phillip.jpg
Thank you as always. Carolyn.
Christinetully

Re: Phillip Dobie x DofB 2013 Northern Pound coming this wee

Post by Christinetully »

Look forward to seeing you soon Phillip :welcome.gif:
Chapmania

Re: Phillip Dobie x DofB 2013 Northern Pound coming this wee

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Phillip love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Re: Phillip Dobie x DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Phillip has arrived a lovely friendly boy who meets dogs well through their doors
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Phillip yesterday. What a gorgeous gent. Easy peasy to harness and we went out the back of his kennel so he didn't get too stressed. He's easy on the lead but doesn't seem too sure of traffic (he barked when cars went by) and not too sure of meeting people. We met some people on the bridle path with no dog and he barked at them. However there was no malice there, no growling. We then met some other dogs and again he barked at them but not growling. I'm putting this down to him being in a new environment and not knowing me so he was just showing his confusion at what's happening to him. It's a lot to take in. Whilst waiting for the paddock to come free, we went to the Poet's Hut. OMG this pooch has so much love and gentleness. He cuddled up to me and I rubbed his ears and stroked him. Initially he was crying a bit but that soon stopped as he relaxed in my company. We then went to the paddock, passing Fiona and her dog and Phillip just looked at them and carried on walking. Obviously now feeling more secure. He was just FAB-U-LOUS in the paddock. Chasing balls, bringing them back, dropping them at your feet and then staring at them so very intently then at me as if to say "well come on then, chop chop throw it again - please and thank you". He is a Prince of a dog. love4.gif
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Lovely photo of Phillip taken by his walker Laura. He looks quite petite and delicate. What a pretty boy, who apparently travels well, walks nicely and loves a cuddle.
philip.jpg
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

What an alert but sensible boy!
What an alert but sensible boy!
What a fabulous friend Phillip will make to his forever family! He was so pleased to meet me and enjoyed 'checking in with me' as together we negotiated icy puddles and slippery mud as we headed off through the woods. He took sausages and chicken very politely but seemed just as happy to have a stroke and a kind word. He listened, watched me and responded very well to my voice. Phillip waited like a rock as I slithered down into a dip, came when I called him on, and then waited patiently as I scrambled up the bank to join him. He was very keen to trot along but came and walked to heel when I asked him to. Someone has spent time training this lovely boy! Phillip was so chilled as we explored and wandered along - we could have spent all day together. angel13.gif] I love this boy & can't wait to walk him again!
Such a soft, gentle chap who so enjoys company.
Such a soft, gentle chap who so enjoys company.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely Phillip love4.gif
DSC01618.JPG
DSC01622.JPG
DSC01633.JPG
DSC01645 - Copy.JPG
DSC01596.JPG
Loves to play ball and runnnnnnnnnnn ...
DSC01597.JPG
DSC01599.JPG
DSC01600.JPG
DSC01604.JPG
DSC01606.JPG
DSC01610.JPG
DSC01611.JPG
DSC01594.JPG
DSC01595.JPG
DSC01624.JPG
DSC01642.JPG
DSC01634.JPG
DSC01644.JPG
DSC01638.JPG
DSC01640.JPG
His gorgeous coat was glowing in the evening sunshine love4.gif
DSC01626.JPG
DSC01627.JPG
DSC01630.JPG
DSC01632.JPG
DSC01645.JPG
DSC01647.JPG
DSC01648.JPG
Phillip really is quite the looker love4.gif
DSC01616.JPG
DSC01619.JPG
DSC01621.JPG
DSC01622 - Copy.JPG
Oops quite a lot of photos but Phillip does that to you xxx
Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
rob_w

Post by rob_w »

Love that expression in the last picture! What a stunning looking boy he is as well!
xxlynne

Re: Phillip Dobie x DofB 2014 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Phillip met David and Ayla today in the snow They fell instantly for him. He revealed his nerves with cars and seeing other dogs but found when he met them up close his nerves disappeared.
He met lots of new people also and he really just wanted to make friends.
He loved his games in the paddock and both his new owners are committed to help him settle and enjoy life without the worry

Phillip08.JPG
Phillip10.JPG
Phillip30.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”