Loki Akita DofB 02.11.16 Odiham Hampshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
nada.c

Re: Loki Akita DofB 02.11.16 Guildford Kennels

Post by nada.c »

Loki is a stunner! When I went into his kennel for our walk on Wednesday he greeted me with a bear hug but quickly went back onto all fours to put his head through the harness ready for his walk. Loki is a big boy but really easy to walk - which is a testament to Loki’s responsiveness to training and the effort put into him by the Guildford volunteers. We passed the cows who were running across the field - Loki was interested but not obsessed so we stopped to watch. Loki showed positive body language to all dogs we passed. And several people stopped me to comment how beautiful Loki was (he really is gorgeous). Loki was my last walk of the day and he left a big smile on my face. This boy is ready for his forever family love4.gif
1698E04D-EEAC-445E-B938-4C45AF42BFF8.jpeg
84882276-2DC1-44EB-AF14-931A9737C42D.jpeg
22E6E6C7-AA25-4FEF-87BB-731244130B91.jpeg
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Shared a photo walkers quote of loki on miko's Instagram page.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

I asked on an akita page what breed people thought loki might be looks unique. Most people think a not full akita but someone said its 100% the spitz breed eurasier. It's a new breed from Germany. http://www.eurasiersociety.org.uk
Gareth.C

Post by Gareth.C »

I was allocated Loki for the first time on Sunday and must admit I was a bit intimidated at first as he is a quite a big dude. However as soon as Loki is out and about he really is a giant puppy. He has the goofiest grin and he bounces around on his paws with excitement
IMG_2179_opt.jpg
He walked along happily next to his mate Buster and was very responsive and happy to pose for photos
IMG_2080_opt.jpg
Loki is a lovely dog and anyone would be lucky to have him.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Loki xx
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Good luck beautiful boy xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Ooohhh Loki. Best wishes sweety xx
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

And here begins the story of Loki’s day trip! It all started with a mini mission to get Loki in the car, once clipped in he was loving the wind blowing through his hair and having the whole back seat to himself. Loki travelled really well, check out his ‘I can do this car business’ shot below! 0002.gif] . Loki went for a long shady walk in the hills he was so good just his lovable puppy self wanting to play with everyone. That said he will only really play with dogs who also want to play, he will just walk on if they’re not drawn by his fluffiness. We had lots of water on route which Loki lapped up (and of course the odd piece of cheese). Loki met lots of people on his walk most of whom wanted to fuss him ... now we all know Loki is nervous of kids but he is doing really well and will, with confidence in us, cruise on by on a wide path. Back at home Loki was super playful which was lovely to see. We all had great fun playing ball and chilling in the sun (Loki had a cool towel in the shade but of course he had a play too it was all very exciting). Loki really is such a puppy but in a big fluffy body. When Loki finds his new pack you’ll get so much joy out of this boy and teaching him the tricks of the dog trade (in the mean time we will look forward to more Loki day trips love4.gif ).

0CD1F69C-E5C0-4B02-9875-D2E68BFBCFA9.jpeg

D5C2FD55-F018-4102-9F27-9AC354A453E2.jpeg

1B7900C1-8D45-4A56-96A5-6C73F74A5D47.jpeg

9F20758E-8FA8-4E8B-B9F8-92EDE7DF7E5E.jpeg
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Well it is safe to say Loki now loves the car - especially now he’s realised there’s a back window too (he’s very helpful and stares out annoying who comes too close with his big eyes 0002.gif]. We adore our day trips with Loki and he loves them too, the joy of new smells and lots of new hounds to make friends with and loon with. Come on Loki’s new pack this boy is waiting to leg it into your car and share in your adventures :goodluck.gif: .

Loki1.jpeg

Loki2.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”