Biggy Ambull DofB 2010 Farnham, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Re: Biggy Ambull DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Biggy today with his brother Marlie. These are beautiful looking boys with exuberant personalities. It was fun getting their harnesses on, they are very friendly and very excited at the thought of going for a walk. There is no escaping that they pull on the lead when walking, but they are so well behaved, took treats gently and will learn quickly I think with some consistent training on lead walking. They obviously love each other. I will just point out that although they do pull on the lead I am under 5’2” and had no problem holding them! I wouldn’t call this little boy Biggy, he is not that big!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Me and Corinna had a work out getting the boys out of their kennel today 0002.gif]
Biggy is very much quieter and submissive when apart from his brother and is probably the more gentle one. Both have super temperaments though with Marley just being a bit more boisterous. Both sat for treats and were calm and well behaved in the paddock.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_3324.JPG
It was definitely a work out getting these lovely boys out - but I can't think of a better or more fun way to keep fit.....xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Biggy and his brother Marlee yesterday. They hadn’t been walked this week and it’s fair to say they were getting a bit stir crazy and just before we got there had been getting crabby with each other. They were so happy to go for a walk. Biggy was obviously feeling a bit ashamed of himself and spent a bit of time at the start apologising to Marlee for his previous crabbiness and Marlee basically said ‘ forget it Bro’ and we all had a lovely walk which ended up in the paddock for a nice play. Marlee and Biggy are such lovely characters, they are strong boys, who do pull a bit in their enthusiasm when they are walking ( although not so much today, to be fair), but they are so gentle taking treats and so affectionate. I do hope their forever family finds them soon, I think they need out of kennels and into a home with some space and a nice big garden to play in! They do love each other, but they also really love humans xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

C22A8A3D-03C4-4434-90E4-215E5C008C6F.jpeg
018950B7-3386-45D9-93AC-5030BBA71226.jpeg
CBCCE646-FE80-45C3-9DB1-F05CE5C75D90.jpeg
Just posting some pictures of the dynamic duo! Walked a few days ago and took these then, today they were faithless and went out with some other walkers!! Such funny boys xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Biggy and his brother Marlee are two chunky, delightful comedians, and whoever opens their home as well as their hearts to them will spend a lot of time laughing. We had our usual energetic work out walking them yesterday. They always seem to think they are on a route march, but stopping for gravy bone treats is a good rest! They sit beautifully and take their treats so gently. They are very lovable. Play time in the paddock is smile time! Biggy loves chasing a tennis ball whilst Marlee really just enjoys chewing and head butting the football! We do so hope these lovely lads find their perfect family in 2018.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

So Geoff and I walked Biggy and his brother Marlee yesterday in the rain. These boys don’t mind the wet. It’s always entertaining getting them harnessed up, they are so pleased to be going out, but a diversion with a treat holds their attention so completely it becomes much faster! These boys are strong, and they are bouncy, but they are so so lovable, so funny, so gentle taking treats, so good being wiped down when wet and muddy, so happy to play, so grateful for a fuss. They need a family who understands bull breeds and loves big dogs, and they will bring so much joy and entertainment with them. Xxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Walked Biggy and his lovely brother Marley yesterday. I think it may have been Biggy’s new year resolution to pull less on the lead, because the walks I have had with this boy this year have included long periods with loose lead!! Biggy loves his brother, and although he likes to walk in the lead if there isn't Room for them to walk side by side he stops and looks around and checks Marley is bringing up the rear. They are a delightful pair. They are going to make the right family fabulous companions and they will make you laugh, guaranteed!
Friero

Post by Friero »

Had a lovely walk with Biggy and his brother Marlee on Saturday with Terry. Despite their rugged exterior these 2 are real sweeties, always happiest 2 abreast, walking so close that they are continuously nudging each. Hope that they can find their forever home together.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked these gorgeous brothers today. They are collecting lovely aka’s From the volunteers who know and love them our favourites are ‘the Bulldozer Brother’ and the ‘bashful bros’. These boys are delightful. Biggy really does seem to have embraced a New Years Resolution to ease up on the pulling whilst on lead. At least three quarters of our walk today was with a soft lead. He likes to be in the lead, but he does need to know his brother Marlee is close by, and we walked a couple of circles so he could check Marlee was just behind him. We sheltered under a bridge for a while to wait out the worst of a heavy shower and these boys were so GOOD! These boys are so loving, their perfect family just needs to read this thread, please make it soon. I will miss them so much, but I want them to have a proper home xxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”