Kevin Staffie x DofB 11.07.09 - 16th February 24

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elliesmum

Re: Kevin Staffie x DofB 11.07.09 Carshalton

Post by Elliesmum »

Be happy my little munchkin. I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. Thank you John and Elise, you have a very special little man there :havefun.gif:
:thanks.gif: blob6.gif] woo.gif] love4.gif woo.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Good luck lovely boy ...i hope it works out for you. ...if a dog deserves a loving home this boy does love4.gif love4.gif woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-dance017.gif:
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

blob6.gif] blob6.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] what fantastic news for this very special boy. Thank you x
Judy

Post by Judy »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: I am just sooooooooooooooo happy for Kevin. I will miss our walks and cuddles together but so very very happy Kevin at long last has got what he deserves. Be happy little fella. :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif:
GMH

Post by GMH »

Great news ! I always looked out for updates on Kevin.
Now go and enjoy the rest of you life little fella.
Well done John and Elise !!
John Elise

Post by John Elise »

Hi everyone, just to let you know that Kevin is settling in remarkably well, so well infact that he seems to be taking up more of the sofa than me, we’ve been out for a couple of walks today and He’s loved every second. I must say that what everyone has said about him is true, he really is adorable, I’ll keep everyone informed about how he’s doing and post some pics for you all to see, well actually my wife probably will, she’s much better at all this than me, thank you to everyone that helped Kevin I know he appreciated it, and to rescue remedies, what you do is amazing.
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

Thank you John for your wonderful early update. I am SO happy for Kevin I keep crying!! Pull yourself together woman ... I was lucky enough to say a very fond farewell to the legend that is Kevin yesterday - he looked SO happy with the biggest Staffie grin across his chops. He's gone but will never be forgotten by the team at Rescue Remedies that's for sure. Look forward to seeing pictures.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Thank you so much for the update. Kevin has waited such a long time for his very own sofa xxxxx this little boy is so deserving of all the good things in life, thank you so much xxxxxx :smiley-bounce016.gi:
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

A lovely update, so pleased for Kevin. :smiley-bounce016.gi: love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So pleased that Kevin has a lovely new home and is settling in well already :thanks.gif: Be happy Kevin love4.gif xx blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif: blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”