Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Walthamstow London

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Overjoyed to see this Heart fill with love.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Fantastic news to wake up to... way to go Glynis. Be happy sweetheart. Heart fill with love.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Thank you Jess !!! Tears are streaming down my face...………...I am so happy …...Glynis is another like my ex RR Buttons who needs that little bit of extra understanding......because life has been tough.

I look forward to updates...... :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

Gylnis gave wonderful PR to the rescue with her starring role on the NEWs....... I am just overjoyed ! blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

Oh Jess we cannot say thank you enough, it is just so wonderful that Glynis has now found a wonderful home. We are all so very very happy. angel13.gif] love4.gif [0128.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi:
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Thank you Jess. :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

So pleased for darling Glynis Heart fill with love.gif] , she is dearly loved by so many of us at RR. To think of her in her own forever home and see that picture has made many peoples' wishes come true. I can't thank you enough Jess woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Lovely news, always extra special when a long stayer finds their home. :thanks.gif: love4.gif crying1.gif]
Cobbtastic

Post by Cobbtastic »

Quick update now that Glynis seems to have caught up on her sleep. We've had some good walks and she has definitely gotten familiar with all of the local smells on our street. This morning we took a different route up to Epping Forest (only a 9 minute Glynis walk away). The grass was still too wet from the morning dew so we stuck to the pavement but the weather is promising for a visit at lunchtime today. She's now deep into her post breakfast sleep.
Waiting for her well deserved treat
Waiting for her well deserved treat
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Love her ! Aw that little face....looking all pleased as punch by the fireplace on her lovely bed...……….I'm sure I will stop blubbing everytime I see a Glynis at home photo, just not sure when 0002.gif] 0002.gif]

I am so happy …..we are so grateful Jess.....several little outings it seems today...how lovely..the sun is shining..it's a beautiful day ! Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

Loving the updates.....Glynis has a HUGE …..fanbase....! xxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Thank you for the photo and update. It’s wonderful to see Glynis looking so comfortable xxxxx
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Thanks for the update and photo Jess......She's looking very 'regal' sitting in front of her fireplace! It's lovely to see her looking so relaxed and comfy! I'm so pleased she is settling in ok x Give her a big hug from me! Much love to you both. Kate X :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”