Marcus Staffie x DofB 2012 Gatwick

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Marcus Staffie x DofB 2012 Gatwick Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Marcus= is short for Marvellous. I can not praise Marcus enough. He has really settled around our new life at the kennel. He is a big player and plays happily with my old Lakie Max and with my Staffie Tootsie. Its quiet rough play but they love it and come back for more Marcus has got a wonderful rapport with them and they accept his neediness. Neediness...indeed I sit down one of my dogs heads in my direction and Marcus has got their first and exploit any strokes and cuddles on offer. If Marcus catches me cuddling one of my dogs he pushes himself through the middle everytime, nothing nasty. The same with Lorenzo..if cuddles are on offer Marcus exploits them. He relaxes gifting his tummy and his face and makes very appreciative noises as he indulges and he pours out the love through his gorgeous eyes. . He is so good with dogs but his humans have to trust his engagement and not over command or put their nerves into it. He wouldnt work with a family who starts to say oh my dog isnt as happy as we can no longer fuss them. Or humans trying to 'play police'. I will suddenly hear a new tone in Marcus';s bark and find him standing over Tootsie who has decided to enjoy a bone that has been lying around...most times that is fine: Not when Marcus is wanting the bone he barks and the message is received and he moves his neck forwards, picks up the bone from Tootsies paws and proudly walks off with it.

Marcus is well housetrained and makes his needs known.

Marcus feels human on many accounts, and to have a relationship with Marcus is to feel very intimate with him as he adores affection and gives back 100 fold.
Jojokate

Re: Marcus Staffie x DofB 2012 Gatwick Foster

Post by Jojokate »

Oh Marcus I think I’ve gone through every emotion reading this . I’ve smiled , I’ve laughed, I’ve cried and the way you write lynne and described this dear boy I felt the love he gives .
He’s so special and reminds me so much of Betty in some ways .
Who ever adopts you Marcus will be so lucky to have you in their lives . Let’s hope it’s soon
Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Marcus Staffie x DofB 2012 Gatwick

Post by xxlynne »

Well as I went to write this my wonderful friend came over as he does just to say hello and share a cuddle as though he knew.

My love for Marcus is a deep as the deepest ocean. We have known each over for other a year and as imperfect as my life is for a dog Marcus has settle so well into my lifestyle and things will only get better. We have both shaped our lives around each other. I have been on the brink of adopting Marcus since I came to Gatwick and today as Lorenzo adopted Star the terrier I felt this was my sign Marcus has my heart forever

A dog rescuer doesnt go out to collect dog...they go forwards to save lives and find them the right family. BUT sometimes along the way fate will bring a new soul mate into your life
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

So delighted Lynne, Marcus is soooo happy with you xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Marcus knew!!!!!! :goodjob.gif: woo.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Congratulations Marcus, you are the chosen one :goodjob.gif:

Homing photo Lynne??!!!!
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: ha ha amazing news Lynne failed fosters happens to be best of us xxxx
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

The best news ever, Marcus. Be happy little lad. Thank you for offering Marcus new LIFE
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wonderful for Marcus .. he knew he’d landed in his forever home xx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I had a conversation with Lynne a while back about Marcus being at 'Home' but was firmly told no we have to find Marcus his own home. Sometimes things are meant to be and when you see the bond that Lynne and Marcus have there was no doubt in Marcus's mind where he wanted his home to be. I am so pleased that the timing is now right and that Marcus is officially HOME. Congratulations to you both thumbs.gif love4.gif xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”