Leonie Staffie DofB ?2014 Old Windsor

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Leonie Staffie DofB ?2014 Old Windsor

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Leonie32.jpg
Leonie's Story : Found stray/abandoned in 15th Nov 16 then 21st Dec & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Leonie arrived 3rd Jan 17, was neutered; chipped & is fully vaccinated. Leonie was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick & Guildford

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Leonie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Leonie48.JPG
Leonie47.JPG
Leonie34.JPG
Leonie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. "Female Staff found straying: No chip 15th Nov was claimed and returned home. Found again 21st Dec unclaimed" Tx Dog Warden
Leonie.jpg
Chapmania

Re: Leonie Staffie DofB ?2014 East Kent comes 3rd Jan

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Leonie love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Re: Leonie Staffie DofB ?2014 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Leonie was collected from the pound today by John and delivered to our vets. Our vet spayed, chipped and 1st vaccinated her. Leonie was a bit bemused this afternoon following her Gen An took her a longtime to come around. She is now sleeping it off in Gatwick Kennels where we will build her weight up and begin to put a smile on her worry face.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Wow ! Leonie is GORGEOUS love4.gif

Beautiful colourings and is already a big hit with the walkers, lovely easy girl to walk and just look at this pretty face and big brown eyes that melt your heart love4.gif
IMG_4648.JPG
IMG_4649.JPG
IMG_4651.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Leonie was a very calm girl and easy to harness in kennel. We walked with Kim and Pablo and Leonie loved Pablo and wanted to be next to him the whole walk. She even ventured in with a few kisses and sniffs. Pablo ignored her lol.gif
Easy on the lead, she pulled a bit when catching up with Pablo but don't think she does otherwise. Hated putting her back in kennels, she screamed the place down this morning, howling and crying like a strangled cat smiley-sad010.gif
She ignored me on the walk as she only had eyes for Pablo, but back in her kennel, she gave me the biggest neck wash and fantastic cuddles. Hope she's homed soon, she is very nice natured.

Looking at Pablo coming out of the kennels love4.gif
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely Leonie love4.gif
DSC02336.JPG
DSC02331.JPG
DSC02334.JPG
DSC02333.JPG
DSC02337.JPG
DSC02332.JPG
paw for a treat :0)
paw for a treat :0)
DSC02347.JPG
DSC02330.JPG
Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

WOW Leonie is stunning!
She gave me a lovely friendly welcome and was such a good girl while I put on her harness and we walked out of the kennel block. Leonie is easy on the lead, calm and friendly. She is fascinated with the wildlife in the woods and frequently stopped to observe squirrels and birds. She was happy to get walking again when I asked her. Leonie, although very friendly, was not bothered with cuddles this morning. Perhaps she does not know me well enough yet ( it was our first meeting) or perhaps she just likes her space at the moment but she is responsive and has a gentle, calm manner about her.
DSCF7461.jpgleonie.jpg
DSCF7464.jpgleonie.jpg
DSCF7468.jpgleonie.jpg
DSCF7472.jpgleonie.jpg
DSCF7473.jpgleonie.jpg
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met the lovely Leonie for the first time today, such a wonderful friendly girl she was so pleased to be going out for a walk. Unfortunately we only had a short walk as it was raining heavily and I didn't want her to get absolutely soaked through - not that she seemed to mind the rain at all. We went out with Chrissy who walked Sherry, Leonie on a few occasions wanted to say a close up hello to Sherry but to be on the safe side we kept a bit of distance, I think they would have been absolutely fine together as there was no hint of growling and the body language seemed good. She was very gentle when I gave her sausages back in her kennel. What an absolutely gorgeous girl, I am sure she will not be with us for long. Kiss of love.gif
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

My first ever walk with Rescue Remedies - Charlie and I had a lovely walk with Leonie who was a real delight ... she's such a beautiful girl, a pleasure to be with and she absolutely loved having a good sniff around and enjoyed my home baked liver crunch biscuits and a cuddle. Hope she quickly finds her forever family! 0093.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Leonie is such an easy girlie, she will stand stock still to be harnessed and walks quietly out of the block with no fuss but is so happy to be out on her walkies.

We had a lovely stroll with Judy and diddy Arthur .
Beautiful soul xx love4.gif
Leonie n Arthur out and about
Leonie n Arthur out and about

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”