Reggie (Buster) JR Terrier DoB 10.04.14 Bexhill on Sea

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Hazel

Re: Reggie (Buster) JR Terrier DoB 10.04.14 Bexhill on Sea

Post by Hazel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Sadly we are too far away to help, but I do walk a dog for a housebound gentleman who lives locally.

Hazel

Post by Hazel » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:59 pm

Reggie and I have had a rough time this year losing both John, my husband and Billy Reggies (brother) within three months of each other, I am so grateful to have Reggie's company to keep me going. He is still reactive when we are out but I understand him and we do things that suit him and keep him happy.
20180816_113644-1.jpg

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Hazel I am so sorry to hear you lost your husband and dear little Billy. Sending you the hugest hugs both to you and Reggie xxxx

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:20 pm

So sorry you have lost your husband and Billy [cry.gif]
Thank you for the lovely update and photo love4.gif lots of love to you both

Hazel

Post by Hazel » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:06 am

Hello everyone. I want to keep you updated on Reggie as he has a health issue and if he outlives me I hope he will be welcomed back with you as their is no one at present to care for him. So last october following an operation to remove six ammonium biurate stones from his bladder one of which was stuck in his urethra the vets think he has liver shunt, the cost of an operation to remedy this is enormous so I have to just manage him as best I can. He has to have a low purine diet at present I feed him Nutriment low purine raw. Also he has lost his natural urge to drink so I give him water mixed with low fat yoghurt several times a day which he enjoys. I also give him chamomile tea but that's more to do with the calming effects it has as he is still a very naughty boy on his walks. Well I hope this information won't be needed and I will live a long and cuddly life with Reggie but I felt the need to insure his future.
Best wishes to you all at RR X

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Hazel, life has been tough for you and we understand your acute sense of morality and the preciousness of life itself. Heart felt love and wishes to you. I checked Reggie's chip details and his date of birth is accurate so he is only 4 years old. Sad he has this health issue but so wonderful to know how much you have tuned to his needs. Walk tall Hazel and lets hope his health can stabilise. Spring is in the air Heart fill with love.gif]