Coco Patterdale DofB 09.07.15 Mablethorpe Lincs

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Coco Patterdale DofB 09.07.15 Mablethorpe Lincs

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Coco95.jpg
Coco needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Coco Just finding out background and will edit this once know but we know she lived with a Male lurcher and a Jackestie. Both she and the Jackestie were unspay and they had a fight whilst left in a day kennel together. Then she was homed with first time dog overs and they were unable to support her with dog encounters in attempt to meet. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Coco is now spayed, chipped, fully vaccinated, wormed and deflea'd. Coco came to us on the 1st of September. Coco was in Broxbourne Kenns

Visit Coco's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Coco31.jpg
Coco.jpg
Coco's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours 08.08.16: Hi Lynne, Hope you are well and the rescue work is keeping you busy? Just wanted to get your thoughts on whether you would rehome and could take on a little Patterdale that we have had returned to us.

She’s a 1yr year old, real strong working drive has killed and eaten chickens in the past. Came to us from a home where she had been living outside with another entire female terrier, they had a fight when unattended but the other dog came off worse, 20 puncture wounds in various places. She lived successfully with a Lurcher male.

On lead she isn’t reactive but can be focused on dogs. We rehomed her, she came back within a week as the owner dropped the lead and she ran across to another dog and went to grab it by the back of the neck, also did this on lead once as well when walking beside a dog. It was a first time dog/ terrier owner so may have exaggerated her reaction.

People wise and in the home she is perfect, adults and young children. My apologies for only contacting you with the trouble ones but you have done such a great job rehoming some others responsibly for us
coco1.jpg
Many thanks Chrisx WG
CoraMc

Re: Coco Patterdale DofB 09/07/15 Hertford Comes 1st Sept 16

Post by CoraMc »

Coco, what a sweet little treasure you are. Welcome to you new family! X
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Another gorgeous little terrier to add to our family love4.gif :welcome.gif: Coco xx
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

What a lovely little girl, I'm sure we (RR) can help you with your issues and find you your forever home
Linz xx
Tim

Re: Coco Patterdale DofB 09/07/15 Gatwick Kennels

Post by Tim »

Rachel and I took this lovely girl out to take a photo or two....so so friendly and just wanted to sit on Rachel getting lots of cuddles and face washing Rachel :D
DSC01831_1.jpg
DSC01833_1.jpg
DSC01807_1.jpg
DSC01804_1.jpg
DSC01802.jpg
DSC01800.jpg
DSC01822_1.jpg
DSC01813.jpg
DSC01793.jpg
DSC01795_1.jpg
She's got a very unusual way of sitting with Rachel
DSC01819_1.jpg
One thing we both noticed, she wasn't keen when my camera appeared, her demina changed and went very submissive if I got too close, once I put the camera down and she was fine, we got a waggy tail and I even got a face lick too I don't know if it was the size or colour of the lens but she wasn't relaxed so I couldn't get too close as you can see from this photo, she's not comfortable..bless her
DSC01835_1.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Chapmania

Coco Patterdale DofB 09/07/15 Gatwick Kennels

Post by Chapmania »

Don't you just love it when work gets in the way of your dog walking blu1.gif Gutted to have missed out on meeting and walking this little beauty today. 0093.gif of Coco, Tim xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had the pleasure of walking Coco today, she is such a lovely girl, very affectionate. She was very excited to be going out for a walk and once outside of the kennel block she was an absolute dream to walk. Whilst out we did meet someone walking another dog which started barking and although Coco was interested in looking and seemed to want to meet the other dog she did not growl or bark back. I do hope she finds her forever home soon. love4.gif love4.gif
VAL

Post by VAL »

I walked this little beauty yesterday and it was an absolute pleasure. She's young and lively but not at all difficult to handle. Very affectionate and what a georgeous colour! The kennel dogs do wind her up so that she barks but, once outside, thumbs.gif she walked happily alongside Buttons and didn't react to other dogs we met. I have a feeling she won't be with us long.
thumbs.gif thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh my, I fell in love with with Coco today love4.gif

Charlie and I decided to take Max and Coco away from the kennels for their walk today over the kennels lunch hour. Lovely little Max travelled with Charlie and Coco with me, Coco in my passenger seat and she instantly melted my heart :smiley-love014.gif:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Such a sweetheart and so so loving, plus quite an appetite too, she shared my sandwich with me in the car !!!

Coco and Max were nice and relaxed in each other's company, both enjoying their walk thumbs.gif
image.jpeg
More cuddles in the car, this gorgeous little girl has me hook line and sinker
Kiss of love.gif
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
:smiley-love014.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Judy

Post by Judy »

Took Coco out again today, she loves her walks and is no trouble harnessing. As previously said she is an absolute dream to walk, she goes at a good pace but does not pull. It was very hot and so she enjoyed a lovely paddle in the stream to cool off. I do hope she finds her forever home very very soon. Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”