Tigger Poodle x 18 months Chessington

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rescue Remedies

Tigger Poodle x 18 months Chessington

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Sep 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Tigger was kindly taken in by a family last week. He had lived with a lady and her teenage sons..she had desserted her family to run off with a man. Tigger had become neglected and had a lot of fur loss due to a flea infestation. They have 2 very young children and his excitement levels as such..and never having lived with young ones before, proved too much for the family. Today they drove him from Worcs to our kennels. They had in the meantime treated his flea allergy and vax'd him. They were so upset but how wonderful for him that they have delivered him into our hands so we can guarantee he finds his forever home.

Tigger aptly named is very much a Tigger. Here he is pooching around.

Poodle cross I think Will be working on his coat to reveal all but sadly we'll lose some of his character in the process..but then my motto is "a dog has to see...as well as smell!"
Vickyh

Re: Tigger Poodle x 18 months Chessington

Post by Vickyh »

Tigger is now 14 he is sooo loved, he has Diabetes, nearly blind and is on heart pills. I have to hand feed him twice a day but he has been the best dog ever! We had issues in the beginning but no way was I giving in! Lynne bought him to us in Chessington 27 Oct 2009 and he stayed, we have lived by the sea for the past 8 years he loves the beach and the sea! Thank you Lynne xx
clairek

Post by clairek »

Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

I remember Tigger and yourselves. You used to live on the main road which we were all nervous about. They were building a supermarket opposite and I saw your "For Sale sign go up!"

A few more pictures the first 2 in my office
Tigger6.jpg
Tigger5.jpg
Tigger4.jpg

Love you Tigger you have reached a treasured age.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”