Tansy Presa Canario x DOB 2010 - 10th March 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Jojo18

Re: Tansy Presa canario x DOB 2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with Tansy such a regal girl with a very loving nature
Good Luck girl for your special day xxx
xxlynne

Re: Tansy Presa Canario x DOB 2010 Farnborough Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Anyone for Tango?...its Tansy go go gotyerday.

Jacqui and Caroline have been walking and very involved with our Rescue for nearly 2 years...today their circumstance allowed them to adopt the dog of their dreams. They chose Tansy who so needed to find her home after many years waiting. Rejoice! There were celebrations in Guildford today and throughout our Rescue. Magic!!!!!!!! THANK YOU
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

What wonderful news woo.gif] So thrilled for Tansy thumbs.gif I had an idea from the comments that it was someone known to Tansy. This makes a homing even more special for me :goodjob.gif: Congratulations on your new addition Jacqui and Caroline :havefun.gif: Be happy Tansy. Your long wait has been so worth it sweetheart love4.gif xx blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif: blob6.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif:
JenG

Post by JenG »

One of the loveliest dogs I have known is now with two of the loveliest ladies I have ever met :smiley-bounce016.gi:just perfect, love to you all, I am sure you are celebrating tonight! Xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Congratulations and thank you Jacqui and Caroline. What a wonderful home for Tansy, this is fantastic
[0128.gif] [0128.gif] [0128.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Dani

Post by Dani »

What a blessed life Tansy will have now with Jacqui and Caroline .I'm not surprised they chose the lovely Tansy .A very special homing .What a lovely thought Tansy in her home this evening with Jacqui and Caroline .No more kennels :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Jacqui joined us first as a walker at Guildford and then convinced her sister Caroline to come along too not long after. They're very special people who's quiet kindness has always endeared them to our dogs (and us humans alike). I was often saddened to see them say goodbye to Tansy on Saturdays as tears were always shed as they kissed her nose whilst she looked folornly at them from her bed. Today we waved them off en masse (Bob, Simon, Nicky & Johan all came along to wish them well) and it all felt a bit meant to be. Kisses goodbye will be replaced with kisses good morning, kisses "we're home" and kisses just because they can.
bye uncle Simon
bye uncle Simon
FAMILY!
FAMILY!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

0077.gif

Wonderful woo.gif] love4.gif woo.gif]

:havefun.gif: Tansy and Be Very Happy :D, CONGRATULATIONS Jacqui & Caroline xxxxxxx

0077.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Yes indeed Jen - two of the loveliest ladies you will ever meet adopting the most beautiful Tansy. Tansy will be thoroughly spoilt and love will come in total abundance. Tansy you have firmly landed on your paws. Enjoy darling becauseyou will be kissed every few seconds. Jacqui and Caroline so much love to you both for giving Tansy her beautiful wonderful home. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Tears of joy rolling down my face . This is one very special homing . Tansy girl you have definitely waited long enough and now going to the best home you could ever ask for .
Jacqui and Caroline , 2 very special ladies with big hearts . What a wonderful life you will have .
Thankyou J and C . Enjoy every minute xxxx blob6.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”