Dylan Staffie DOB ?2012 Cannock Chase

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
GMH

Re: Dylan Staffie DOB ?2012 Cannock Chase

Post by GMH »

That's absolutely true Teressa. At the first follow up appointment after his op he greeted both the nurse and vet with big kisses !
He is recovering from the op incredibly well....up to two 20 minute walks a day now with no limping at all.
Of course, there is a chance that the other cruciate may tear as they often do but it will not hold any worries for us next time.
Can`t wait for you to see him again at some point, I know he will remember you.

Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Well, can anyone believe that it's been two years since Dylan came to live in his forever home?! Where has the time gone? And who knew he would do so well? Bless him woo.gif] I'm pretty sure it was 8th March 2018.
I remember people crossing their fingers as we drove off from Gatwick for the long journey home. He's come such a long way in the last two years. He's so confident and happy. He knows he is loved and safe and he laps up all of the love and attention.
We still live a very quiet life. His home and garden are very quiet and it's mainly just me and Giles with him. He has his three walks a day and spends lots of time walking around the forest by us. He likes and needs routine which we keep for him.

I think Giles explained he had a problem with his cruciate. He copied with the surgery and the aftermath like a trooper and he did so well at his hydrotherapy. I am going to try and upload some footage of him in the water tank with the therapist. Here's a photo...….
Dills 2.jpg
Here he is being very cheeky. He's a very playful chap and likes to thunder around with his toys
Dills 1.jpg
And he still loves his bed! Here he is after a busy day relaxing on his memory foam bed which Giles bought for him when he had his surgery. He loves it
Attachments
Dills 4.jpg

Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

I hope this works! Here's two clips of him being very brave and clever in the hydro tank...….

https://youtu.be/_ZSB4rCylR0

https://youtu.be/9MgDBmyI4h8

anne

Post by anne »

Such a lovely update on our beloved Dylan. You have been the most amazing family for him to blossom and relax and be happy within. He was trying so hard the in the hydrotherapy tank, bless him. Can you give him a big cuddle from me. x

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Love it Kiss of love.gif
You and giles should be so proud of how Dylan has progressed and the perfect life you have given him ...we will all be so grateful. ..i have never met Dylan but look forward to reading updates bighug.gif wheyhey.gif

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Dylan is one of the loveliest dogs I have been honoured to walk, I'm so glad he is so happy. I can't believe it's been two years. Thank you for always updating us on him, he's a special boy. Lots of hugs gorgeous boy.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”