Dylan Staffie DOB 2012 - 14th October 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
anne

Re: Dylan Staffie DOB ?2012 Cannock Chase

Post by anne »

Such a lovely update on our beloved Dylan. You have been the most amazing family for him to blossom and relax and be happy within. He was trying so hard the in the hydrotherapy tank, bless him. Can you give him a big cuddle from me. x
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Love it Kiss of love.gif
You and giles should be so proud of how Dylan has progressed and the perfect life you have given him ...we will all be so grateful. ..i have never met Dylan but look forward to reading updates bighug.gif wheyhey.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Dylan is one of the loveliest dogs I have been honoured to walk, I'm so glad he is so happy. I can't believe it's been two years. Thank you for always updating us on him, he's a special boy. Lots of hugs gorgeous boy.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

The magnificent Dylan living his best life bighug.gif

image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Kiss of love.gif lovely Dylan !!
anne

Post by anne »

Fab photo of Dylan.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Theyve been polishing him again roflmao.gif Kiss of love.gif
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Dylan thought it was about time he updated his friends about how he is getting on in his forever home. It’s been a long time! Kiss of love.gif

He has loved having his Mum and Dad at home every day since lockdown. We are both working from home so we are with him all day. Although, we don’t see much of him in the mornings. He has a good walk first thing and then his breakfast, then he likes to get under his cover and snooze until lunchtime. It’s a tough life but someone has got to do it.

Here he is looking handsome in the sunshine. We think he is so shiny because of all the sardines he has in his stuffed Kong! 0002.gif]

Sun.jpg

You can set your watch by him though. At 2.00pm he likes to go for another walk and starts telling Giles he’s ready to go. Occasionally though, just recently, he has been spooked by something and will point blank refuse to move in any direction and will not walk back to the car. He’s as strong as an ox though and there’s no moving him. He just refuses to walk. Giles has to phone me and I have to drive out to wherever they are, pick them up and take them back to the car! Only one time my phone was on silent and Giles was forced to phone a neighbour who lives a mile down the road. He had to come and knock on the front door to tell me the dog needed picking up! (I was in the dog house for not answering my phone!) 0002.gif]

Here is some footage of him chilling in the sun during lockdown with his favourite thing – a tuggy toy. He gets through loads of these tuggy toys. He has got his own toy box in the house and it’s full of destroyed raggy toys. He seems to like them the more scruffy and raggedy they get.

All in all he is still going from strength to strength. He loves his life and is a very happy little man. (And we love him to bits!) love4.gif

Kitchen 2.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Lovely update on Dylan. Thank you.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update and photos. ....living his bestest life thumbs.gif thumbs.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi: Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”