Poppy Staffie DOB 2010 Hove Brighton

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Poppy Staffie DOB 2010 Hove Brighton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Poppy3.jpg
Poppy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Poppy grew up with her parents Ice & Beau. All 3 Staffies lost their home due to a death in the family and their remaining owner needing to go back to live in Ireland. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save their lives. Poppy is now spayed, chipped and vaccinated. Poppy was sharing a kennel with her father in Chassington

Poppy is a beautiful white with tan patches, pedigree Staffie. Poppy meets other dogs well outside but learning all about formal walks. Had quite a ‘sheltered’ life. Poppet!

Visit Poppy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Poppy.jpg
Poppy5.jpg
Poppy42.jpeg
Poppy6.jpg
Poppy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please can you help us. My daughters partner passed away suddenly last Friday 19th February and she needs to return home to Ireland for the burial and wishes to remain there. They have 3 beautiful staffs 1 female Poppy 5ys, 1 male Beau 7yrs and a staff cross female Ice 11 yrs. Could you please contact me asap as she needs to leave for Ireland tomorrow Monday 29th February lastest 4th March for the burial and though she has made many, many attempts to rehome them all shelters in and around Birmingham are full and she has run out of places to go and people to ask. Please, please can you help us. We would appreciate a speedy reply as I am sure you can understand this situation is extremely urgent.

Many thanks for your anticipated assistance D & C (Mother & Daughter)

P.S. She does not have a car or any other types of transport so would require a rescue centre nearby or if at all possible, for the three beauties to be collected. We are desperate now. Could you suggest any other rescue/foster homes please
Rescue Remedies

Re: Poppy Staffie DOB 2010 Godstone Kenns

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Message from Sharon who collected Poppy (Ice her mum and Beau her dad) :thanks.gif:

I just wanted you to have these piccies and know what fabulous dogs these are - clearly they were loved a great deal by Corinna. She has had all three since they were pups and they are delightful - very clean, well fed, and incredibly sociable - the perfect roadtrip companions (despite the trip being their first ever in a car).
Poppy left Beau & Ice
Poppy left Beau & Ice
Poppy left with Beau and Ice
Poppy left with Beau and Ice
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

What can I say, these three are just divine! Very well behaved, played nicely together for ages in the paddock and all love their cuddles. Good job there was three of us walkers to share around! Wouldn't it be great if they got to stay together after all this time? 0028.gif :dog_running-186.gif: 0028.gif
Tim

Post by Tim »

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely family of staffies;
last to strut her stuff was the baby of the bunch- Poppy, despite the heavy rain she didn't seem to notice and enjoyed her wander around the paddock with mum & dad.
untitled-3.jpg
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
very gentle when taking a treat
untitled-5.jpg

3 wet but happy volunteers
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I met Ice, Beau and Poppy today love4.gif

Stuart SarahW and I walked the trio and what a lovely time we had despite the rain !
image.jpg
This picture makes me laugh, just look at Beau smiling straight towards SarahW's camera :D
Such a poser ! Beau knows he's handsome !!!
Such a poser ! Beau knows he's handsome !!!
Ice with Poppy...
image.jpg
Ice with Beau ...
image.jpg
image.jpg
And the tremendous trio once more...
image.jpg
:D :D :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

More of these beautiful dogs from our last day at Godstone blu1.gif
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Playing so well with Ice
DSCF5311.jpgPoppy and Ice.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Poppy Staffie DOB 2010 New Godstone Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Poppy seems very settled in her new kennelsspace to herself but she can see Mum and Dad and they all keep an eye. Poppy came out with Mum today Margert walked Poppy and she was so happy being out and about and although Mum had a job to do Poppy was quite content to let her get on with it.

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

We enjoyed a lovely walk with Poppy, Beau and Ice today accompanied by Dusty who was visiting with Lynne on a day out from Chessington :D
Poppy on the right with mum Ice
Poppy on the right with mum Ice
Poppy and Beau
Poppy and Beau
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I managed to harness both Poppy and Beau yesterday as we were a walker short. This wasn't hard as they both seem to wait for each other and are very harmonious. Poppy was a bit poorly with a cough, bless her, but was keen to get out in the fresh air and lovely sunshine. They were easy to walk together by myself and actually quite helpful pulling me up all the hills when neede haha. We caught up with Zoe and Franklyn then we all got lost! The dogs didn't care but I felt like I had done some sort of boot camp session by the time we got back lol.gif
Poppy and Beau are such an easy pair, typical little chunky monkey staffies. Easy going and friendly without washing your face off but loving cuddles. If you want an already established pair, look no further than these two, honestly, they are darlings.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”